• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mod] Brainstorm Thread: "Killing Floor: 1945"

I'll try and release this soon. I sort of parked it as I have been working 12hr/7days a week and have just been too tired to do much custom content. I know its been way too long:(. I'll release what I have done and I'll finalize the animation file so I can just add on more weapons as plugins over time.

Just a question though, Would you[the community] like the 3d sniper scope to be infront of your view like the xbow or would you like it like in the pictures above where iron sights are up+scope camera(Unrealistic but I don't have the experience to make it toggle unless someone would like to give input)?

Like the crossbow :D

Upvote 0
I did a quick session with a friend yesterday.

First off, this certainly adds a new feeling to Killing Floor. Will play again. However, you might want to tweak a bit on the balance side. The feeling of the weapons was that they where slightly weaker than their standard counterparts, so the only reason to buy them is that they are really fun. Also, as you stated somewhere, the sounds needs a bit of oomph.

On your particular server, the increased amount of zeds makes it very hard for two man to defend themselves, two bolt action rifles simply don't cut it when you have fifteen enemies charging you at close quarters.

But keep up the good work. I would love to have a 1945 server running some custom maps. The mod is very enjoyable in its current state, and have potential to be a blast:IS2:

Upvote 0
My redirect went out a few days ago(Web host went down or something). I'll try to find an alternative today(Can't win these days :mad:)

Anyways I'll give out the files so people can download and connect manually. Also I lowered the max zombies some, should be a bit easier now. I will probably upload an update sometime this weekend(Fix some bugs, maybe add in a few new weapon classes)

Server downloads

205.234.153.2:7707

Password = war

Reactions: Benjamin
Upvote 0
My redirect went out a few days ago(Web host went down or something). I'll try to find an alternative today(Can't win these days :mad:)

Anyways I'll give out the files so people can download and connect manually. Also I lowered the max zombies some, should be a bit easier now. I will probably upload an update sometime this weekend(Fix some bugs, maybe add in a few new weapon classes)

Server downloads

205.234.153.2:7707

Password = war

Nice! Thanks for the links

I use Dropbox for my redirect. Not very fast, but its free :D

[EDIT] Forget what i said bout dropbox.. My account got disabled for getting too much traffic. Now i need a new redirect as well >_>

Last edited:
Upvote 0