• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mod] Brainstorm Thread: "Killing Floor: 1945"

would it be possible to use server-side perks, and incorporate these into the perks?

I don't know all too much about how all that works.

Also, that last screenshot...it got me hooked.

Not too mention that beastly new M44.:D

Yup that could be done.

what maps did you end up deciding on porting? besides the krasnyi one you already did :)

Pavlovs house has alot of potential. So does Danzig. I'll port maps as I see fit ;)

Upvote 0
Love the idea for the mod... I'm all juiced up waiting for the release, whenever it may come.

IDEA(s):

-use the satchel from RO as an equivalent to the pipe bomb in KF?

-use the overlay map in RO for the mod; it does not have to indicate where teammates are located, but it will help those who don't regularly play, or if at all, RO and are trying out the mod, and this function would allow them to better coordinate with other players; the absence of overlay maps for the game maps in KF always kinda bothered me...

-i'm guessing vehicles are out of the question at the moment?

-if not already considered or added, rifles should have attachable and removable bayonets... or allow this function only for the "berserker" variant in the mod, so while he may shoot the weapon, possibly with reduced efficiency, he however has the more potent melee capability

Just throwing it out there...

END OF LINE

:IS2:

Upvote 0