• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design MN Gazala Line (Preview)

Upvote 0
I would like to add some damage or wear and tear to the bridge, but that might come later when I get more time. I swear, I don't know how some of you do it, to find the time to make such great maps. Must be fanatical :D

Here are some newer shots, hopefully a bit better:

Shot00211.jpg

Shot00215.jpg

Upvote 0
yep, though only from the side and not the top, i would say a lot better.
Not sure how fit you are with modelling, but you could model some small meshes with the color of your sand textures to breakup the lines from your BSP.

Depending on the terrain layers you got a darker texture closer to geometry might help as well. It certainly would under the sandbags in the last shot :)

Upvote 0
If anyone has any suggestion on improvements, please let me know, thanks!

A note for the allies...., there are only tanks and transports at the spawns indicated on the map by the fence holes, if there is an armor symbol on the map. The other spawns are only for infantry only to spawn closer to defensive areas.

Some things I am looking at:
- Lowering the time to 75 minutes (I have seen the Germans win all three times I played it with extra time to spare)
- Adding an extra transport at each spawn location

Last edited:
Upvote 0