• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

MN 1.4 Italian Weapons Preview

Psycho_Sam

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 6, 2006
Birmingham, UK
www.rawgames.co.uk
Hello and welcome to another Mare Nostrum update. In the second video we will be showing you two of our latest additions to the Italian armoury, the Breda 30 light machine gun, Beretta 1934 semi-automatic pistol and the Bomba a Mano .35 grenades. All weapons are due for release in the 1.4 update this summer.

PS: Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel!

YouTube - MN 1.4 Italian Weapons Preview

PNV

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 21, 2006
The Peninsula
It's great to see more Italian equipment. Any chance we'll see more Italian vehicles (besides the Fiat) in later updates?

Britney Federline

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Sweet addition of an Italian MG--when your weapon needs to be engineered as well as a Fiat or an Alpha Romeo, pick Italian!

fOgGy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 25, 2006
Italian weapons look terrific, the red devil grenade that won't explode when thrown at very short distance is a nice touch! Would also like to see more Italian vehicles such as the Camionetta 42 'Sahariana' -

2fisted

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 26, 2006
MN usa
Whoa, that looks pretty cool! I wonder how many where actualy in use during "40 - "42??
Italian weapons look terrific, the red devil grenade that won't explode when thrown at very short distance is a nice touch! Would also like to see more Italian vehicles such as the Camionetta 42 'Sahariana' -

skittlesareyum47

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 29, 2009
does anyone really play this mod anymore? i got it the first day it came out and thought it was pretty good, i went one a week later no one was playing, i dled it on steam a few months ago and it was all bots does anyone even play this anymore?

Sidus Preclarum

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 30, 2006
Civitas Osismorum
Last one I attended, got a bit late, there wasn't that many people, well, not a full server anyway, had great fun nonetheless (especially an arad round where I survived long enough in my Valentine to fire all my ammo save 5 shells)