• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mkb.42 Appreciation Thread

For PPSH you can unlock Drum - you need PPSH level 25
It works nice ,but you have only 2 drums which is logical

Anyway the PPSH have best hit detection maybe even more than it should have ,because everyone is whining the Mkb is so strong bla bla bla and on other side they spraying with PPSH and ALWAYS they kill someone :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
so funny, so many people act like that as well.. Like its some SUPER WEAPON to be afraid of, like just SEEING the mkb will give you super aids or something. lol good stuff, I personally love the mkb and feel its an excellent gun, it could use a little sway adjustment or something to make it a little less accurate but overall its great

Upvote 0
Look what I found in the SDK. XD
lowdiffusemap.png

Upvote 0
For me is even worse, because at least her PPSH has a drum mag, thing I've never seen in the game... is it even there

I unlocked it today, after endlessly grinding. And half of the progress (at least) not saving. The drum is very nice, and you get a few of them so no shortage. Just one problem.... of the four maps I've played with the ppsh since, the drum has only worked on two of them :(

Upvote 0