• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Misc. questions

Bio666

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Hi guys, I'm pretty new here, and I got some questions need answer :D
- How to change the trader time any bigger than 1min (in solo).
- I got a intel card. Not good enough, even for KF. So I want to know if it's me or the game gives some kind of jerky movement of the zombine: the kind of keep turning around while going. Like some kind of dance or something. It makes almost impossible for headshot, cuz my fps is often 15 or lower.

That's it. For now. Thanks for reading, guys :)

Not sure if you can change it in Solo, but the command for Multiplayer would be "admin set KFMod.KFGameType TimeBetweenWaves=xx" where xx = 60 as default (seconds).
You can try if that works in Solo, if not just start a local Multiplayer game.

The turning specimens are probably a game glitch, I've seen it too now and then, but it might be enhanced by your really low fps, not really sure though. :)

Upvote 0
ok. Anotheer question. When I'm open the game (chiosing multi/solo/...) or when I'm speculating, the screen gets grainy and all kind of scratch like watching thru an old TV. Is that alright?

The 'Film-grain' effect is intended. There's no way to disable it.

One suggestion, though: Don't mess with the trader times. A minute and a half is WAY more than enough time. If you get used to trading slow, then on the internet, where trader times are a minute flat at the MOST, you're gonna run out of time and find yourself gunless/without ammo almost every time.

Personally, I like the Suicidal setting for Trader time...30 seconds flat! Makes you really have to get in, do what you need to, and get out. Of course, if you died in the previous round, this can really screw you over, though...

Upvote 0