[Error] Misaligning mosin nagant sights.

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

THD

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 25, 2006
Category: code/animation

Reproducibility: always, the severity changes from time to time though.

Description: Load a map, select any role which has a mosin nagant rifle available. I don't know if bayonet or leveling in general makes a difference, but just in case my rifle level is 50 and soldier is level 5 (highest), so bayonet is on and movement and sighting bonuses are at maximum. Spawn with this rifle, go prone anywhere and then crouch by either pressing toggle crouch once or holding hold-crouch if you have that bound. Simultaneously bring up ironsights. To do that, press right mouse about half a second after pressing crouch.

It is important that the rifle is shouldered not after prone-to-crouch animation, but simultaneously with it. If done correctly, your ironsights will be misaligned, see the attached screenshot for an example.

I only had this happen to me using mosin rifle, I know kar and svt are fine. Didn't check the other guns, but that isn't my job.

Online/Offline: both.

Attachments

• 2011-09-26_00002.jpg
    2011-09-26_00002.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Bettysmith

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 9, 2011