MinionWorkz Vehicle and Map Pack

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Vlad the Impaler

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 14, 2006
Thanks for contributing such a great add-on pack MinionWorkz team, it's appreciated. I can't wait to try out the KV-2.

D3terioNation

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 15, 2005
West Sussex, UK
It was from the rear and I was literally a few meters from it. I then ran round and took a shot from the left side so the breach wasnt blocking but with no result!

I was using a bolt action & took about 5 shots at him before he jumped in the driver position & drove away.

Floyd

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 19, 2006
Waterproof
www.ro50pc.net
I shoot them from the front a little too often, it seems. Though I have had trouble hitting them from the back.

I also had trouble shooting a player on one of the Pak guns. It was on PariserPlatz (pardon the hack spelling). I was approaching the Axis player from his left and slightly to his rear. I shot numerous times with the Mosin 91/30. I eased around to be more or less directly behind him, and still had trouble. I can't recall if I finally took him out with the rifle, or if the grenade I tossed did him in.

Totalboy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 25, 2006
Norway
Can someone please tell me how to install the map/Vehicles pack? Where do I put the files?

EDIT: Fixed!

Last edited:

Sidus Preclarum

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 30, 2006
Civitas Osismorum
for the HT: an incompetent Axis driver who had an accident on Parizerplatz at least had the incidental use of showing me that the PAK HT loader can't be killed from direcltly above, or so it seems ...