• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

MinionWorkz Update Pack Now Available!

I have another glitch to report:

When the KV-2 is angled and whoever angled it gets out it looks like it is at 12:00, but get back in and it is really at the setting that you get out as.

And also as you guys posted take out the second sound of the engine starting when it starts.

Upvote 0
Gammers Hell files wont open up and install once D\L'd

Gammers Hell files wont open up and install once D\L'd

Hi
I just tried to D\L the new update from 'Gammers Hell' and it D\L ok but i cant install it!!!??? whats the deal? I have been playing this fantastic game since it first came online and always had updates added automatically. what gives?
I would really like some help as to where to find version that will self install once i D\L it.

Upvote 0
Hi
I just tried to D\L the new update from 'Gammers Hell' and it D\L ok but i cant install it!!!??? whats the deal? I have been playing this fantastic game since it first came online and always had updates added automatically. what gives?
I would really like some help as to where to find version that will self install once i D\L it.
This is not content from Tripwire or Steam. Nor is it an "update".
This is content from independant individuals.
If you are not familiar with installing mods or custom map files, the easiest way to get them is to simply join a server that is running them and waiting for the download. Granted its a loooonnngg series of downloads while waiting to play the game, but it may be your best option.

Otherwise look around in the various threads about these mod files. Slyk provided the information of where to put the files. As is usually the case with the fine stuff from AHz, the .rar set of files I downloaded already had the files in the appropriate directories. It was simply a matter of extracting the files in the .rar file and moving them.

Here. The post was even in this thread. http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showpost.php?p=374872&postcount=34

Floyd

Upvote 0
Floyd, thanks for posting that.

Ravelo: We only set up S&D for some of the vehicles we worked on. We did not go into expanding the entire S&D capability to all RO vehicles. It could be done, but it would be a lot more work and it was just too much to get done in what time we had.

Maybe TWI will pick up the idea for later.........whatever that may be.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
hi,

I downloaded both the maps n vehicles update and extracted them to the right folders, now when i try clicking on a server i get the following message:

"failed launching url, package 'AHZ_rovehicles' mismatch"

how can i fix that?

I think ( :eek: ) that you are either entering a server that doesn't have this package on it or you have an older file in your redorchestra/system folder. At least that is what it sounds like. Find out just which file it is...

Upvote 0
hi,

I downloaded both the maps n vehicles update and extracted them to the right folders, now when i try clicking on a server i get the following message:

"failed launching url, package 'AHZ_rovehicles' mismatch"

how can i fix that?

Find the file in your directory structure. Delete it. Go into Steam and to the game tab, Verify your cache. Join a server with the new package. You do not need to download the package on your own. Just join a server running a map with the vehicles and you will get the entire download.

Upvote 0
I think this should be a mandatory update for all RO owners. It's some of the best custom work I've ever seen....

Amen to that

Congrats to all the MWz ppl, its really added to RO. Even just the Arty Guns is a cool addition, but you guys have gone the extra and added new vehicles, new vehicle features, new game types, and new maps. Awesome!

Upvote 0
Thanks, Slashbot. I think we would all be happy to see more mappers start using the vehicles. Originally I started out with just a map idea and wanted a couple special tanks, the BT7 and KV1-C and it just grew from there. I didn't have the time to make "special" maps to showcase all the tanks so I just did the natural thing and added them to the maps I had built with them in mind, using the BT7, KV1, StuG-B, and then the AT guns. Sepp and Shurek are getting some miles out of the stuff, not sure when Shurek will release anything though.

Over the next month or two I would expect more maps to be released featuring the content. That's the point...we made it all because we could, and wanted to, and most of all to give the community mappers more variety. It's actually the first time in three games where we did custom stuff that we released content NOT featured in my maps. Anyway, hopefully it gives legs to the stock game and helps the mod teams pick up some content or ideas. Time will tell.

Upvote 0