• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

MinionWorkz Update Pack Now Available!

MinionWorks in Action

MinionWorks in Action

Anyone wanting to play the new gameplay, the maps and so on, everything is set up and configured and playing on www.2manny.com the IP for the server is out there and most evenings from 8PM EST and onward the server tends to fill up. Come join us for most of the newer custom maps, old standards, admins, and mature gamers, and now the MinionWorks additions.

Upvote 0
REQUEST:

If anyone gets some bizarre bugs that are not consistent from map to map or round to round, please run the map off-line by loading it in "Practice" mode and see if the same errors persist. We are aware of some bugs that only present themselves on dedicated servers. Any screen shots or details are appreciated. We would like to get a final version out within four weeks, if not earlier depending on community feedback and resources on our side.

Our thanks and gratitude to everyone running this package on their servers and to the community for sticking with RO and helping us polish these items!

Upvote 0
For those that care :), the list of current issues and their status has been update don the first page, 2nd post.

Please remember, these fixes will come out in the next Beta release. Should be soon.

Highlights:

- The truck leaning to the side while driving is now fixed (many thanks to TT33 for answering my noob question on rigging, recreating the destroyed, and collision objects).
- The pillbox is now lowered and does not lean to the front.

Upvote 0
sorry, stupid question, but which folder do we put these files in?

Down the Steam\SteamApps\ path in \red orchestra\ I've got \Cache\, \Help\, \Manual\, \ScreenShots\ and \System\, all of which are empty. I'm guessing it's the System folder, but since it's empty I'm asking just to be sure. Further, into which folder do I stick the maps that come with this patch?

Thanks

Upvote 0
You need to create the directories or just extract them from the package:

.rom = /maps
.ukx = /animations
.usx = /staticmesh
.utx = /textures
.uax = /sounds
.u = /system

IF you are going to download to work on level design, you will want to watch these forums for the updated and/or final versions. You will then have to extract and overwrite all the files.

If you are NOT going to do level design work, it is best to connect to a server running the maps and get them that way.

Hope that helps.

Upvote 0