• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Minigun turn speed bug

Wizard_Of_Odds

Sep 23, 2020
Category: DLC Weapon

Reproducibility: Always

Summary: Minigun turn speed is slow after pick up, but when switched to another weapon the turn speed is still slow. If turned enough, it goes to the same default turn speed it had originally for a split second, then goes back to the slow turn speed.

Description: No matter what, whenever you pick up the Minigun and switch weapons and even perks, you most of the time have that same slow turn speed. But the bug always occurs. What I mean is, If you turn enough, the turn speed is the same you originally had at default for a split second, but then it goes back to that slow turn speed. Another words, the turn speed fluctuates. This happens both multiplayer and single player. If you die you still have it. Only reconnecting to a server or quitting a game fixes it. I asked players and some say they don't have that problem while others do.

Last edited:
Question for those of you who are having issues, not that I don't believe you:

Do you play with reduced mouse sensitivity when using ADS? I don't; I play with 100% zoom sensitivity since I rely entirely on snap-aim and muscle memory, and the reduced sensitivity on ADS messes with me.

I'm asking because, to my recollection, I've never encountered an issue with the Minigun like this and wondered if maybe it has to do with how the weapon handles ADS sensitivity, since it basically requires pre-revving at any given moment.

Thoughts?

Upvote 0