• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Minigun turn speed bug "fixed"

captcha

May 25, 2021
With all the respect, I have a feeling no one understands what I'm trying to say.
In the current Beta 1 it says "Minigun - Fixed an issue where turn speed after picking up the minigun remains slow at all times regardless of equipped weapon."
When I drop the minigun, I no longer have the same turn speed BUT, when I have the minigun in my inventory and I have another weapon in my hands, I still have slow turn speed as if I had the minigun equipped in my hands.
Is this bug fixed or is it intended to act like that?
I posted a video to explain myself better.

Reactions: Phred_Phred
With all the respect, I have a feeling no one understands what I'm trying to say.
In the current Beta 1 it says "Minigun - Fixed an issue where turn speed after picking up the minigun remains slow at all times regardless of equipped weapon."
When I drop the minigun, I no longer have the same turn speed BUT, when I have the minigun in my inventory and I have another weapon in my hands, I still have slow turn speed as if I had the minigun equipped in my hands.
Is this bug fixed or is it intended to act like that?
I posted a video to explain myself better.
I just tried it out on Beta 1 and had the same thing happen. The turn speed seems more sluggish with all weapons if you have the minigun in your inventory. When you drop the minigun the turn speed goes back to normal.

Reactions: captcha
Upvote 0
I just tried it out on Beta 1 and had the same thing happen. The turn speed seems more sluggish with all weapons if you have the minigun in your inventory. When you drop the minigun the turn speed goes back to normal.
Exactly! Finally, someone knows what I'm saying! And the thing is that I don't know if that's intended and I hope it's not. Maybe because if you have the minigun in your inventory and switch to another weapon it's like you still feel the weight from the minigun as if you hold it in your hands and that's why you have slow turn speed with another weapon in your hands. I really wish that's not the case.
The things is that I don't know how the turn speed with the minigun should be, because it's been bugged for me since the weapon got released.

Upvote 0