• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Minecraft

Comrades! I have a request for all those who deem themselves worthy of the :IS2:.

A monument needs to be erected to worship our god, our saviour, our protecter, the all-knowing :IS2:.

A full-scale statue of :IS2:is to be erected at the highest point of the highest mountain, high above the clouds, in the most valuable material possible.

Whoever accepts this quest will see their repuations brought ever closer to the wondrous :IS2:.

Upvote 0
Comrades! I have a request for all those who deem themselves worthy of the :IS2:.

A monument needs to be erected to worship our god, our saviour, our protecter, the all-knowing :IS2:.

A full-scale statue of :IS2:is to be erected at the highest point of the highest mountain, high above the clouds, in the most valuable material possible.

Whoever accepts this quest will see their repuations brought ever closer to the wondrous :IS2:.

Okay, that actually could end up being awesome.

The questions of course are:
Classic or Alpha?
Multiplayer or Singleplayer?

Alpha Multiplayer is my fav for this sort of thing, as Classic always feels cheap....

Or you could be joking, in which case I end up extremely dissapointed.

(And if not joking, what would be the:IS2:'s dimensions, according to Gibby? The size as it is in RO, or the godly size I'm suspecting he's thinking of?)

Upvote 0
DHlH4h.jpg

Not mine but looks damn nice. He's using Frenden's texture pack I think.

Upvote 0