• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Minecraft

This is your bible.

http://www.minecraftwiki.net

Template2.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So anyway, is this basically like multiplayer Lego or something?

Haha nice pic. Yeah it's sort of like multiplayer lego but it's also a large part just pure exploration. I barely build anything. I prefer to go exploring caverns and mining deep under the earth. Can't wait until they release monsters into mp. And PvP will open up a ton more possibilities. There's already game modes like surviving lava invasions and zombie threats too.

Upvote 0
Got the real version of this, holy **** I'm spending so much time with it.

First I had a wooden shack on an island, then I had a shack with a basement, then I had a shack with a huge mine shaft that went down at a 45 degree angle, then I had a keep with a 5-high stone wall.

Now I'm rebuilding the keep to have a 2nd story and soon I'll be putting some more thickness on the wall.

Upvote 0
Jumped on our vent and head Lemur and Kaner playing so I bought it last night. 4 hours later I had to stop so I would be able to wake up for work. Think this is the first RPG style game I could see my self playing for a long time and its cool to see that new stuff is going to be added all the time.

I sat in a friend's room. We played this for 6 hours on end. His roomate came in. He started playing, too, and didn't stop until 3 in the morning.

Addictive. CRAZY AWESOMENESS.

Upvote 0
I don't get it.

Me neither. Or I do and it's just not funny. Sry Ender lol.

Edit:
Over the course of the past couple days I built a pretty elaborate underground home with glass windows, encased lava, a swimming pool, crafting room, living quarters, throne room, labeled passages ways to various mines, a lava bridge, and a fenced in path of water flowing nicely through all of it. I went in earlier today and found my throne room trashed with the griefers' "gang" name plastered on a note in the middle. It was a 5min fix. Then I decided I'd check on everything before bed. Everything was destroyed. Only about 3 signs, 2 doors, and 4 fences were left untouched out of the whole complex. Sitting squarely on a piece of rock in what used to be the throne room was the griefers' gang name on a wooden sign again. ****!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So pissed off. I loaded up my old world again, small house on a tall cliff, with nothing because I died when I last saved it. Found the house and built about 6 wooden and 6 stone pick things to go mining with. Ended up mining and falling into a huge cave system, like 4 huge more caves under that, lava and water all over the place. Had atleast 2 full stacks of Iron, 2+ of Coal and more. Decide to go mining straight down, hit bedrock, go left, down, and I am greeted with nothing. Blue, end of map, fall, die.

Sadness followed.

Upvote 0
So pissed off. I loaded up my old world again, small house on a tall cliff, with nothing because I died when I last saved it. Found the house and built about 6 wooden and 6 stone pick things to go mining with. Ended up mining and falling into a huge cave system, like 4 huge more caves under that, lava and water all over the place. Had atleast 2 full stacks of Iron, 2+ of Coal and more. Decide to go mining straight down, hit bedrock, go left, down, and I am greeted with nothing. Blue, end of map, fall, die.

Sadness followed.

I quit for a while after the same thing happened to me.

Only difference is I had just found my first diamond deposit and lost all my stuff including about 6 diamonds.

Upvote 0