• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Minecraft

My favorite thing to do is mine as far underground as possible. Finding an underground lava or water flow or underground cavern is so much fun. I found one last night and heard monster sounds coming from it and eventually punched a whole into the floor and was viciously attacked. Killed a zombie and spider but a creeper and skeleton finished me off.

You only get one life, there's no way to make like a checkpoint right?

Upvote 0
The world never "ends" so to speak, so what happens will always stay happened, but you will respawn back at the start of your world with nothing. It is up to you to create fortresses/outposts/bases on the way to resupply and stock up.
lol just woke up and clicked on some random thread and ended in front of this post. Immediatly thought this was some kind of philosophical discussion going on, took me a while to realize you were talking about a game.

Upvote 0
Just found the most epic cave system ever with loads of iron and other minerals in it. The cave was literally a giant shaft from the ground level to where you meet lava (ie quite deep down) with paths zigzagging around it.
I proceeded to mine stuff, and then a spider ambushed me and pushed me into lava. I lost all my stuff there...

Now I'm trying to get them back, but I got lost in the caves ._.

Upvote 0
I eventually found a huge, huge set of caves underground with lava and water, managed to farm atleast 64 blocks of iron for a small track and a couple of carts, aswell as some armor.
But...
When I came back, I found my house like this...

FFFFFFFFFF.png

Think I learned not to put lava near wood.

Upvote 0
I went a bought it, and going to get a copy for my gf, she loves this game.

So far I made myself a good shelter, made some shoes, and pants and continue to gather resources and look for caves.

Sometimes though I have no idea what I picked up, the rocks for example. I know what the regular rock looks like, but there are other ones that are just a little different in color or texture and I have no damn clue what they are.

I try to smelt them in the furnace no luck, try to make some tools out of them and no luck. I guess it is just trail and error...

This game is addicting though, so simple, yet so deep and so much fun.

Upvote 0