• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mine reconstructor not able to reload

Swiegand51

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 15, 2023
When the mine Reconstructor has reached 0 in your magazine but you have plenty of ammo in reserve it will not allow you to reload until you switch off of the weapon and then back to it. This happens most of the time to me on XBOX. I feel occasionally I can reload at 0 but very frequently I can not. I’m using Field Medic. Sometimes if you use melee then try to reload you can.

Reactions: A123
When the mine Reconstructor has reached 0 in your magazine but you have plenty of ammo in reserve it will not allow you to reload until you switch off of the weapon and then back to it. This happens most of the time to me on XBOX. I feel occasionally I can reload at 0 but very frequently I can not. I’m using Field Medic. Sometimes if you use melee then try to reload you can.
i have the same issues in community servers with this gun its about long time (PC version)

also Thermite Bore doesn't shoot sometime in slow motion when you click for shooting animations doesn't show anything and nothing happend after that you have to spam for shooting half of click not responds..

for mine Reconstructor you have to switch to another weapons like pistol and when you return back you can reload it's definitely bug

Upvote 0