Micraphone Broken?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

CANUEF

Aug 31, 2020
4 of us have entered a game, but 3 of my friends have no sound from their microphones. The sound ratio of the microphone is 100%, but are others having this problem ? I'm not sure this is a mistake, test it.

o2xVc3UuXp0NyBihrUnu

Apr 6, 2020
From what I know it's always been like that since the introduction of vivox or whatever it's called. For me personally from what I know it always works and almost everyone hears me, but others report that it's not the case for them and occasionally I run into players who show a push-to-talk icon as if they were talking but I don't hear them.

That's why coordinated games typically rely on either discord or steam chat for voice coordination.

CANUEF

Aug 31, 2020

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
I use Discord, but yes, I have such a problem when I communicate by voice with people who are not my friends. There are all the answers that indicate my problem with what you have given, so I don't need to make a return there.
he's asking for you to provide hardware info that KittenMittens asks in that thread, so there would be more data to go through and try to fix the problem.... That they themselves introduced after updating the game to use EOS.