• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Micraphone Broken?

From what I know it's always been like that since the introduction of vivox or whatever it's called. For me personally from what I know it always works and almost everyone hears me, but others report that it's not the case for them and occasionally I run into players who show a push-to-talk icon as if they were talking but I don't hear them.

That's why coordinated games typically rely on either discord or steam chat for voice coordination.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I use Discord, but yes, I have such a problem when I communicate by voice with people who are not my friends. There are all the answers that indicate my problem with what you have given, so I don't need to make a return there.
he's asking for you to provide hardware info that KittenMittens asks in that thread, so there would be more data to go through and try to fix the problem.... That they themselves introduced after updating the game to use EOS.

Upvote 0
he's asking for you to provide hardware info that KittenMittens asks in that thread, so there would be more data to go through and try to fix the problem.... That they themselves introduced after updating the game to use EOS.
Dude, the answers I'm going to give are already in that topic. Besides, are the topics we actually open being read by a developer? If they are really reading, let them first update the mode that has not been discussed for many years, and then it will be looked at, this is also not a big problem right now.

However, I don't think that the topics we have opened have been read by the developer.

Upvote 0
Dude, the answers I'm going to give are already in that topic. Besides, are the topics we actually open being read by a developer? If they are really reading, let them first update the mode that has not been discussed for many years, and then it will be looked at, this is also not a big problem right now.

However, I don't think that the topics we have opened have been read by the developer.
oh they do read believe me, they just don't reply as often.

They just prioritize stuff that are easier to fix and/or has bigger interest from the players for the thing to be fixed (ofc there's a 6 year old backlog of issues that are still at the bottom of the priority list)

Upvote 0