• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Music] Metal ?

I prefer molybdenum, though tungsten is pretty good, too.

Zinc is tastiest, though.

Has anybody else got a favourite element they would like to share, perhaps with some images?

Here's molybdenum.. ain't it pretty?

molybdenite(trinity).jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Fan of quite a few genres of metal (and other music).

Though I mostly stick to thrash, neoclassical, speed metal, NWoBHM, and Heavy Metal.

I can certainly appreciate the versatility of Black Metal, and the guitar work of melodic death metal though.

Currently working on my music theory and improvisation, nowhere near fast enough to shred though. Still just got rhythm ingrained.

Upvote 0
I used to listen to little else.

I listen to other stuff mostly now, though Primordial is still one of my favorite bands. (probably the closest thing I have to a favorite band tbh)

Various assorted metal albums/songs I still listen to frequently too. Basically cream of the crop (to me at least)

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I used to listen to little else.

I listen to other stuff mostly now, though Primordial is still one of my favorite bands. (probably the closest thing I have to a favorite band tbh)

Various assorted metal albums/songs I still listen to frequently too. Basically cream of the crop (to me at least)

Primordial is a great band... Finally saw them live last october. Was a great gig. I personally own To the nameless Dead which i guess is their most popular album but i like the stuff before it aswell.

Upvote 0