• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Merc Report - It's A Jungle Out There

Mercenaries,

Apologies for any confusion, but our previous messaging headers have been co-opted by corporate for some other campaign! If you have nice things, the wonderful team at the main Horzine office is always there to take them (and the credit)... But we digress.

We have intel about your next field locale, which looks to be one of our older black ops complexes. Thought “lost” both in the literal and figurative terms, we’ve found some trace evidence that this may have been done on purpose by the Good Dr, the Patriarch. As they say, science finds a way.

desolation.png

You know what that means, go in, hit the ground running, and find out anything there is to know and report back. This facility features an exterior loading zone and helipad, with an extensive, multi-level interior. If you are a clever merc, you may just be able to get the generators back on. Survival of any intel and assets is a priority and do assume the worst; expect hostiles. It's a jungle out there.

Desolation is the next community created map by Delta joining the official rotation, supporting standard survival, endless, and VS modes. We’ll be sharing several QoL and balance improvements we have planned in the coming days so stay tuned!

I work for Tripwire and run this stuff.
View all 245 featured items
Reactions: utek
Uh. I have to say I'm surprised the Summer Sideshow update will apparently go live as planned. With the quarantine, I thought every future updates would be delayed. Kudos to the team!

Then again, it's isn't a proper "What Are We Up To" right? So it could mean we're merely getting a map... We'll see.

Ain't too hyped just yet, but assuming "it's a jungle out there" is not an idiom but a real indication on the map, I'd love to see a map actually set in a jungle !

Upvote 0
The opening bit was to help let you know that we are moving away from the What We Are Up To name for these messages. It will be used, but elsewere for more Tripwire global messages. As to the team work, we moved to a Work From Home policy early to support both KF 2 updates and the upcoming Maneater release. Currently we are not expecting any changes to either schedule.

Upvote 0