• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Merc Report - Improving Field Conditions

I 'm waiting for the 9mm gun to become 1kg. Since, there 's no point buying it now. In 90% of cases, the character only has 1 free kilogram when buying a powerful weapon. And it turns out that only the Medical Gun can be bought! For balance, I would make it 2 kilograms, and the usual 9mm gun on the contrary reduced to 1. Oh, yeah, what about Kriss Vector now? Why is HGR Nail for SWAT stronger in everything than Kriss Vector, a level higher and more expensive? Previously, Kriss didn 't want to take much because of the small amount of ammo in magasine. So, why can 't HGR Revolvers-Shotgun Support be used on Gunslinger?

Reactions: missing_trigger
Upvote 0
Well... Ain't gonna lie, getting the G18 YET AGAIN when we already have the riot shield combo is kind of a dick move. Except if it's tied to the said riot shield...

But I ain't buying twice to get the same weapon.

And a blunderbuss always feels like a troll weapon whenever it appears in a game... I can't say I'm that hyped for them really.

Upvote 0
Yep, just saw the official post on the forum yesterday night!

Unlike most people, I dig the look of it. Reminds me of the Automag-9 (RoboCop's pistol). The fact the GS is finally getting an auto-pistol pleases me too. Just a bit bummed that it's yet again the G18...And yet again another 10 bucks. I believe they could have made the basic G18+riot shield a crossperked gun, with the GS dropping the shield to instead dual-wield glocks.

Meh.

Upvote 0