menu music

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

daschewy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 9, 2006
Yuppie
since someone figured out how to add menu music it would be nice if some of yall could post some nice russian and german songs that would make nice menu music.

Hardware

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 14, 2006
zeroethics said:
I think the music in Dyslecxi's 5 min beta preview vid is perfect for RO

i second that, anyone know whats its called? or can anyone ask Dslyecxi what the name is?

Feldwebel Crin

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 11, 2006
/linuX/gitano said:
This one was the song playing in some maps in RO-3.3 at some places/ locations/ radios...gawd...how i miss that :).
I remember that fondly. Also, it was the second song playing on Finmod for CC3. Loved that.

COOL SHADOW

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 2, 2006
the Home of the Heroes!
well for the german theme there is only one really fitable:

the music they played at the start of the DIE DEUTSCHE WOCHENSCHAU (german weekly news show in cinemas)

I think its from Richard Wagner, too.

the GERMAN WOCHENSCHAU was used mainly for propaganda and was all about war (victorys of the german army, defeats were never shown) ;)

aesdana

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 18, 2006
ssa
The music in that video by Dslyecxi:

"The track is by the String Quartet, it's a cover of Bjork's song "Joga".

-dslyecxi "

Last edited:

Kenza

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Sweden
LukeFF said:
What was the soundtrack used for the offical preview video?
Sounds like Otvagoi Sovetskogo Soldata(A Red Soldier's Courage) from the MOD soundtrack imo

Capt.Marion

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 12, 2006
Beantown
in my opinion, these are a little better recordings of the Soviet Natn'l Anthem

Here

and

Here

I can't remember, but I think they are the same, just different links.

These have a faster tempo. (also a bit more separated, for you instrumental gurus)