• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Menu music turn off?

unfortunately tripwire like their music too much to let you disable it (same with victory/defeat tracks). it's pretty mind-boggling but that's how it is, so yes, your only option is to replace the actual music files.

LOL, but there must be an option because Im passing too much time in the menu and I dont like to hear those victory/lose tracks because of morale goes down and up depending on the situation and thats making me angry raging and quitting the game... anyway can you please show me how can I replace those files?

HOS music is fine though I just dont like RS musics my brain wont like it i hate to hear it.

Upvote 0
Annoying music in menu fixed/gone

Annoying music in menu fixed/gone

I found the file that needs to be renamed. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Red Orchestra 2\ROGame\BrewedPC\Sounds look for the file named "ROHOS_Music.upk" now just rename it to "ROHOS_MusicTemp.upk" It works like a charm.

Upvote 0
SteamApps\common\Red Orchestra 2\ROGame\CookedPC\Packages\Music
SteamApps\common\Red Orchestra 2\ROGame\CookedPC\Sounds

just replace the music files you don't like with placeholders
What are the victory musics in that music folder? I hate it when it blasts full volume and I have to keep cranking the volume up and down every round end.

Upvote 0
Of Course I have Fixed My Endlessly Annoying Soviet Chorus band..[Dad had the Soviet Army Chorus Vinyl record in 1959 on Clipper st. SF, Cal...and sick of it!!!!] Sound Loop which is destructive to the game to hear ENDLESSLY by renaming. Now the Question is WHAT is the CURE for RISING STORM 2 VIETNAM one Song from the El Cerrito Band CCR? I Know rip off Fantasy Records ..Saul zaentz fam gits a cut. but how do I cut off this one TUNE ruining the game for me? I was a Dead and Airplane and Moby Grape Fan at the time of CCR.. old blues boring man. They were great ..NP .. just into new HARD ROCK not Revert Rock as CCR went to.

Last edited:
Upvote 0