• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Megadeth saved a kid from a wolfpack

NoxNoctum

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 15, 2007
Lol when I read the thread title I was picturing the band members themselves clubbing over wolves.

Fedorov

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 8, 2005
Ah, crap, now they are saying it was actually Creed?

So, he bored the wolves away?

RainbowCakez

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 21, 2011
It's the kid's story...
Just a bit skeptical that it's real, since it heavily lacks detail. I know you can't make much out of something like that, but I imagine any sort of new site would have at least asked for comments, where the person would go "I was scared and decided to - Etc"

doomis

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 18, 2009
Aren't wolves and dogs able to hear more frequencies than us? Then maybe they can hear something really strange/scary that we don't when listening to music...

Tomcat_ha

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Aren't wolves and dogs able to hear more frequencies than us? Then maybe they can hear something really strange/scary that we don't when listening to music...
well have you ever heard mustaine's voice? :p

RainbowCakez

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 21, 2011
That's better.

Bloody hell, what's he got on his hand?
Certainly not a Dethklok phone, the pansy.

gautrek said:
Why didn't he just shout at them.As i bet he could shout louder than a poxy phone.What a steaming pile of BS.
At the same time he waved his arms and yelled to scare the wolves intrusive.
Now we know he did.

Jamer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 14, 2006
Canada
While I'm glad the child wasn't harmed, I find this article ridiculous and far from the most metal story ever.
I never knew that wolves were that smart. I wonder what kind of music they actually like!:rolleyes:

Fedorov

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 8, 2005
While I'm glad the child wasn't harmed, I find this article ridiculous and far from the most metal story ever.
I never knew that wolves were that smart. I wonder what kind of music they actually like!:rolleyes:
They certainly don't like Creed. ><

Just to clarify, I did check in several websites in different languages about it and all of them told the same story with Megadeth's version (I didn't even know the existence of the other one until Tomcat's post). Don't know how the erroneous version spread so much... maybe because it sounds far awesome =P

PS:His Metallica shirt makes me suspect that there was trollage involved.

Last edited:

Reddog

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 7, 2005
Australia
Hey Metallica and Megadeht are both great!

EDIT
What is the code for the trollface guys?

Last edited: