• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mega Shark Size is Perfect

MikeAD

May 15, 2020
Not sure how popular this opinion is but I hear a lot of people want to see a bigger shark in future DLC. (Megladon size)

I’d say that would be fine.. so long as you can “devolve” somehow in the Grotto, but I just wanted to be the balanced voice in saying that I would hate to be so big that I can’t enjoy swimming in and around the shallow areas of the map along with the sewers and various tight arches and caves of the gulf. I also think there’s a certain enjoyability factor in still being able to bite onto humans and drag them underwater. :devilish: The idea of humans being swallowed whole like a small fish (which is how I imagine it would work as an even bigger shark) seems less.. thrilling.. but that’s just me. *shrug*

The world scale also works really well as a mega. You’re big enough to be the alpha shark, but small enough where the ocean still feels vast, despite its scale.

I would rather see that world built upon even further in DLC. But again that’s just my two cents!