• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Meet the Rising Storm Level Design Team!

That sounds like a compliment :p

yeah of course -
look i understand the lure of working on this official project however as someone who is far more interested in the stalingrad setting i hope HoS still has plenty of amateur mapping interest of their ability.

The contribution that 3rd party maps made to RO as a whole should not be underestimated, and these 2 guys were important players in that regard - drecks setting a standard that showed 3rd party mappers could and should match the dev's work for quality, and Slyk opening up a new way of thinking what an RO map could be.

oh, and don't get me wrong, i didn't single those guys to selectivley rate them above the rest of the assembled team, but because they both in particular handled the urban/stalingrad setting well in RO.

Assuming their time will be totally consumed with the mod, their potential for contribution in HoS will be missed.

Upvote 0
Cool, it's great to see Xen, Drecks, Sepp and Karma in the same team, under the very competent lead of Slyk! Can't wait to see the maps you guys will come up with!

Hopefully Crayfish will be able to hold his own among so many veteran RO mappers - judging by his past experience I doubt he'll have many problems. =)

Upvote 0
Pls, click on my signature :)

icon_lolno.gif

Upvote 0