• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

meeee tw, just meeeeee

SpawnTDK

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 30, 2014
dear tw,

after the release patch and the raise in effects, my gtx980 has problems to render 1440p with ultra and flex on maps like outpost.

so i had to order a gtx1080 now.

DAMN YOU!

:D

defekt_

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 6, 2016
I've noticed a marked reduction in performance with the release version as well.

SpawnTDK

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 30, 2014
@Tagasaki
awwww, you are 1 day to late. my wifes pc already asked for it, because it had enough of the gtx770.
and the 770 goes to a poor gtx 560 user

sorry mate :(

defekt_;n2279988 said:
I've noticed a marked reduction in performance with the release version as well.
sadly its noticeable. but kf2 lifes of the powwow graphics too, so i can't get myself to reduce some effects

Last edited:
Reactions: Tagasaki

Tagasaki

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 4, 2015
SpawnTDK;n2279990 said:
@Tagasaki
awwww, you are 1 day to late. my wifes pc already asked for it, because it had enough of the gtx770.
and the 770 goes to a poor gtx 560 user

sorry mate :(
haha it's ok dude, just for fluff asking for it.

random

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 19, 2012
defekt_;n2279988 said:
same, 1060 here, i heard it had something to do with nvidia drivers and memory clocks, but it's still not as good as pre release with updated drivers that are supposed to fix it, frames are not bad, just a lot less fluid. no flex btw.