• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Medic Perk rendered useless l Suggestions!

There should be a message that says "HEAL THE MEDIC WHO IS HEALING YOU" that takes up most of the screen when you're within 5km of a medic because people outside of my brother / his friends don't heal back :(, meaning I have to heal myself and take away their heals ( despite level 3 recharge rates making it so I can do it faster and better than them :S ) and they get mad and unhappy that I was too busy bringing myself back up from 30 health and they want topped off and 80 something.

eh, i understand this but not everyone has the time to stop killing sh** to take out their syringe. I manage to keep myself alive just fine while keeping the entire team alive. It gets much easier to do at lvl 4 and up since your syringe recharge time is ridiculously fast at that point.

Upvote 0
As I said about four times now. I do not support my 'kiting' theory no longer, so if you could actually read my posts, that'd be great.

As for the weapon skins. They are not confirmed additions to KF by TWI therefore I am not taking any bets on them.

Might want to consider editing your first post then. Most people on the internet don't read the entire topic, and tend to stick to the first few posts (I'm guilty of doing this.)

Upvote 0
I don't want to give suggestions, but being a Medic Perk player myself I feel I need to just chime in.

- Our run speed was gimped
- Our medical syringe doesn't have good hit detection
- We don't have any guns we can specialize in

My mind is really up in the air so I don't want to post anything that I'll change my mind about later. Just wanted to be one more voice to confirm that the Medic Perk does need fixing by Tripwire. I will say that the medical syringe hit detection needs fixing first. I understand why our run speed was reduced and while I'm unhappy with it, I do understand and don't expect it to come back.

I'm not sure if we need a gun specialization either, but it would be nice. I have no idea if it would make our perk become over powered though...

Please Tripwire, fix the Medic Perk soon.

Upvote 0
Bring back kiting? are you serious? this game is supposed to be fun not easy. Kiting is for noobs who don't care about how fun the game is they only care if they win or not. Don't be stupid, they'll never bring back kiting. This game is about teamwork.

And the medic is NOT useless. Guess what the medic is best for? BEING A MEDIC. HEALING PEOPLE. Guess what? the medic is not a rambo perk anymore. not happy with that? then stop playing KF. I said it once i'll say it again, this game is about teamwork.

The medic perk was the best because it was cheap. So you're asking TWI to bring back a cheap aspect to the game so you can continue to not have to utilize teamwork elements to win? fat chance.

Take yer meds dude. What good does spewing bloat bile on any do except feed your ego.
If you RTFP instead of keyword scanning he said:

My suggestion is this. Bring back the 'kiting' in this perk. Medics need to 'kite' due to the fact that they are medics and they need to get where they need to go in a short span of time rather than be bum-rushed by a gorefast.

That sounds like teamwork to me. Spewing bile on a fellow gamer and forum member isn't. More like TK'ing.

Since you can't read the minds of kiters and noobs stop ascribing motives to their behavior. Most people project their own motives onto others. Et tu?

And if your lordship doesn't like kiting, don't do it. IMO anyone who doesn't play on suicidal with only the knife and after nuking 1/2 their HP and never healing is a noob and a loser. Don't like it? How about this: don't play KF.

cx

Upvote 0
That's how many people used to play and you are not the first to complain about this. If it seems like i'm pissed it's because i'm pissed at having to repeat myself so much, i don't know you so what reason do i have to be mad at only you. But face facts, nobody is on your side and even TWI isn't. The whole point of the last update was to stop this kind of gameplay. And if you are simply coping with rambo'ers then find a better server to play on, cuz I see plenty of servers with good team players. But no, medics will not be put back to the designated "rambo speedy" class.

lol emo. you're funny. :rolleyes:

on a lighter note. i do support medics getting a better gun selection.

Give me the addresses of ten public servers on which you see good team play. I'm looking.
How about letting us know when you're playing so we can spectate and see exactly how we are supposed to play the game? I'd be more than fascinated to see how you do it so I can build myself in your image.

He presented his original post calmly. You are the one who got his panties in a twist. lol emo. You're sad and sorry.

What's the deal with the senior members on this forum? I've never seen such a group of self important people who think they need to force everyone to think and do everything their way. If it were done with respectful and constructive criticism it would be more acceptable. So why not rise above the emotional age of a whiny two year old and be constructive?

cx

Upvote 0