• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Media update

[CoFR]BooBoo said:
Don't expect fancy, high-grain wood on late war German guns. They were down to whatever wood they could scrape up for making stocks. Some of the wood they used wasn't really appropriate for full length rifle stocks, and ended up as grip panels or short stocks for guns like the StG.44 and the like.
I'm aware of that, thank you. But my concern was that the texture itself is rather low-poly comparing to the mod (in the IS mod), but I could be wrong. :)

Upvote 0
Moe_Rahn said:
How exactly is a texture low-poly? Low-resolution, maybe.

I'm pretty sure he means low quality texture. I do have a problem with that IS shot - look how big the hand is compared with the gun. It makes the gun look like a long pistol or something to me, since the hand should be near to the front of the gun and therefore a lot smaller than it is in that picture. Agree/Disagree?

Nimsky said:
May I suggest you guys keep the trailer at the very top of the page? Maybe make quick buttons "Download the trailer here!!" or a "Click here to preload now!!!" Of all media and news items, the trailer draws in the most people.

I second that! (so ppl told by word of mouth don't have a problem finding it)

Upvote 0