• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Media Update - M8 Smoke Grenade

StmRtn;n2264902 said:
Looks good, but how does it look from the other side, from the eyes of enemies. Will there still be silhouettes of guys running inside the smoke, like there is in RO 2 sometimes ?.

Well, looking at it from the pov of the thrower - can you see any silhouettes as the two guys ahead run into the smoke :) ?

Upvote 0
Now that I can finally watch the webm.. wow this is amazing. The smoke looks very realistic and even AAA Titles like BF don't use smoke like this. This annoucement fills me with joy this improves graphics and gameplay a LOT.

Will the new smoke mechanics be used for explosions too? I mean the napalm strikes could really be enhanced with that and the smoke of the napalm strike in the RS2 Trailer really looks **** compared to this.

But hey, good old problem again :( : Jerky animations or movement in the beginning with the guy on the left. But maybe it's just WIP stuff.

Last edited:
Upvote 0