• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Medal of Honor Airbourne

Jamer

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 14, 2006
Canada
I saw this on steam for $9.99. I'm not interested in the multiplayer but thought I'd check out the singleplayer seeing as it's only a sawbuck.

My question is, will it work on windows7 64bit. I can't seem to find a definite answer and the (can i run it) program is buggered up. It says,

OS Minimum: Windows XP/Vista/7 You Have: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition (build 7600), 64-bit
red_arrow.gif
Upgrade Suggested: Unfortunately, your OS does not meet this requirement

I don't understand this.
thank-you for your time.

Last edited:
Reactions: fOgGy
i got this game right when it came out as a gift and feel the same about it as the guys above me do.....the single player was relatively interesting, really only because the parachute system was pretty unique. the gameplay felt like the typical MOH gameplay, so if you played the other MOH games and liked that style, then you should expect much of the same. the multiplayer wasn't really that impressive and once i got done with the single player campaigns i only kept playing to complete all the special mission things.....

since i got it for free it was worth it and got about a week's worth of play in. if you had $10 (and already own RO) and had a choice between say, MOHA and SniperElite, i'd get MOHA :D

Upvote 0
i got this game right when it came out as a gift and feel the same about it as the guys above me do.....the single player was relatively interesting, really only because the parachute system was pretty unique. the gameplay felt like the typical MOH gameplay, so if you played the other MOH games and liked that style, then you should expect much of the same. the multiplayer wasn't really that impressive and once i got done with the single player campaigns i only kept playing to complete all the special mission things.....

since i got it for free it was worth it and got about a week's worth of play in. if you had $10 (and already own RO) and had a choice between say, MOHA and SniperElite, i'd get MOHA :D

Also got it when it was released back in 2007 in hopes for a decent Moh game, sadly it turned out to be a poor console port with bugs and issues everywhere, it's the game that nailed the coffin for the MOH series. After gigs of patches the Single Player is at least playable, even if the game uses an unfinished Unreal 3 engine. (2006)

Still remember the days of Medal of Honor Allied Assault which was the first ww2 game to be really competitive, huge amount of clans and the game which got ww2 first person shooters to become famous back in 2001.

<3 good days :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I really didnt like the game, that parachuting stuff ruined it for me. This is a game you play once, right? So instead of an awesome linear and scripted SP campaign - the levels are some sort of arenas where you parachute into.
This makes it feel more generic and repeatitive then any other generic WWII game (that came from a famous company, not those low-budget ones).
MISSION 1 - KILL 2000 ITALIAN FASCIST CLONES AND BLOW UP AA GUNS
MISSION 2 - KILL 2000 GERMAN NAZI CLONES AND BLOW UP AA GUNS
MISSION 3 - KILL 2000 GERMAN NAZI CLONES AND BLOW UP AA GUNS + TANK

Edit: If you make an arcadish WWII game, this is how a mission should start -
YouTube - Call of Duty United Offensive HD Walkthrough:Russia 01- Trenches PT1

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thank-you gentlemen, I appreciate your input and time.
I just ben playing a lot of singleplayer lately and haven't played any MOH game since Allied Assault.
I thought for $10.00, I'll take a run at the singleplayer. I'm going to take a look at Dark Messiah too. It gets my attention when I hear the words under rated so thanks for that too.

It's not that money is an issue, I'm self-employed and do alright. I'm simply waiting for RO HOS because nothing has been able to hold me in multiplayer and keep me playing.
The last one was tried was BBC2 and that got shelved quickly. I know people enjoy it and that's good. It's just not for me.

When RO Ostfront came out, (got it on release day) I only wish I knew about it in the previous mod days. I enjoyed it so much that I couldn't capture that experience in any other multiplayer game. In a way, Tripwire ruined that for me;)
There are those who feel there are better games but for me it's also the team behind it, the support and community.So here I sit in singleplayer mode and wait.
I digress,

Upvote 0