• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Marksman rifle

Alkear

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
Belgium, Antwerp
Hej everbody
maybe a stupid question but will the mosin nagant and the kar98k be the only rifles for the sniper(marksman). Or will we see a svt 40 / g41 with a scope (maybe for heroes)

I know the picture is g43 but i couldn't fint a g41 with scope :)

Attachments

• g43.jpg
    g43.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 0
  • NagantandSVT.jpg
    NagantandSVT.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 0
I know the picture is g43 but i couldn't fint a g41 with scope :)

Yes g41 sniper and SVT40 sniper will be surely in RO hOS (or they need to be added with a patch ;) )

G43 and SVT-40

Regarding a scoped G41, I've never heard of one and I don't think the Germans produced scoped versions of it. The G43 is a different story though.

No lemon...Sorry but there is no G43 in stalingrad...
G43 come later in war.
G41 scoped cna be used as Alkear write it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I believe the only scope produced and used on the G41 is the ZF-41 which was in use by both the wehrmacht and the SS. but numbers were very limited as they often opted for a more high-powered and accurate rife and scope..much like the Karabiner 98 with the ZF-42 which is currently featured in ROHOS. but it is not entirely unplausible that some may have ended up in Stalingrad. they also fit in the current game structure being a 1.5x sight, stamp out the ability to upgrade and you have a rifle that very well could have been used in Stalingrad.

g41m.jpg

but as for me ...my heart will always belong to the kar.

-Colton Berg

Also the Stg44 wasnt even in production during stalingrad hardly in planning either as the Mkb was its predecessor

Last edited:
Reactions: RiccardoTheBeAst
Upvote 0
They are probably scared ****less that YOU might unleash your wrath on them.
Not really, but there's a lot of people very keen on historical accuracy who already find the Mkb.42 hard to swallow. :)

After all, historical accuracy has been one of the marketing/selling points of TWI, hence why I don't think the G43 would be in the game in the first place (in addition, we've got no info regarding the G43).

Also, good post B

Last edited:
Reactions: Oldih
Upvote 0