• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Marksman Achievements not working?

My stats look ok and i got some legit achievement after the reset (kills bronze, territory rookie, johnny on the spot and so on).

BUT the marksman achievements aren't working: i had at least 10 kills over a distance of >100 mt (including a 188 meters kill, worth a marksman GOLD) and still haven't any.

Are you sure? Let me try that on my pc, because I've played only as a mg'er since patch. Anyone else can give us his experience with that achievement?

get a better comp

Ignore the idiot troll

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I got the marksman achievement today. Are you sure you killed more than ten?

It's not required, ten kill for "kills bronze" but the marksman achievements just need one kill: just the distance counts, 100, 175 and 225 meters - was wrong about the distance required for gold, 188 qualify for silver.

Anyway, i still miss also the bronze and really, i had at least a dozen of kills over that distance.

Upvote 0
Sorry, I edited the post and you quoted me before I did. I thought you were talking about the 10 kills one.

So, ignore what I wrote first :p

Oh, no problem :) Thanks for the reply, at least you didn't reply with "get a better comp" lol

The server is ranked, just checked.
Let's see if it's just a rare issue or someone else had the same problem.

Upvote 0
Just went into a server and tested this.

Killed someone at 125m with a kar98 and immediately got the bronze achievement. Seems to work fine. I took a screenshot but unfortunately the steam overlay isn't caputred when you hit F12. I don't doubt that some people are having problems with the achievements registering properly though.

Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0