Marksman Achievements not working?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

S.t.a.l.k.e.r.

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 10, 2009
Burning rubble of Koenigsberg
My stats look ok and i got some legit achievement after the reset (kills bronze, territory rookie, johnny on the spot and so on).

BUT the marksman achievements aren't working: i had at least 10 kills over a distance of >100 mt (including a 188 meters kill, worth a marksman GOLD) and still haven't any.

Moyako

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 10, 2008
Venezuela
www.xfire.com
My stats look ok and i got some legit achievement after the reset (kills bronze, territory rookie, johnny on the spot and so on).

BUT the marksman achievements aren't working: i had at least 10 kills over a distance of >100 mt (including a 188 meters kill, worth a marksman GOLD) and still haven't any.

Are you sure? Let me try that on my pc, because I've played only as a mg'er since patch. Anyone else can give us his experience with that achievement?

get a better comp

Ignore the idiot troll

Last edited:

S.t.a.l.k.e.r.

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 10, 2009
I got the marksman achievement today. Are you sure you killed more than ten?

It's not required, ten kill for "kills bronze" but the marksman achievements just need one kill: just the distance counts, 100, 175 and 225 meters - was wrong about the distance required for gold, 188 qualify for silver.

Anyway, i still miss also the bronze and really, i had at least a dozen of kills over that distance.

Moyako

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 10, 2008
Venezuela
www.xfire.com
Sorry, I edited the post and you quoted me before I did finish. I thought you were talking about the 10 kills one.

So, ignore what I wrote first :p

S.t.a.l.k.e.r.

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 10, 2009
Sorry, I edited the post and you quoted me before I did. I thought you were talking about the 10 kills one.

So, ignore what I wrote first :p

Oh, no problem :) Thanks for the reply, at least you didn't reply with "get a better comp" lol

The server is ranked, just checked.
Let's see if it's just a rare issue or someone else had the same problem.

beuna

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 31, 2011
I'm my opinion they don't work(i usually play sniper but no achives for me), like in Ro:eek:st.

Pyros777

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Houston, TX
www.13thpanzerdivision.com
Just went into a server and tested this.

Killed someone at 125m with a kar98 and immediately got the bronze achievement. Seems to work fine. I took a screenshot but unfortunately the steam overlay isn't caputred when you hit F12. I don't doubt that some people are having problems with the achievements registering properly though.

Spoiler!

Last edited:

wooki

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 22, 2011
hhgallery.blogspot.com
I've been playing singleplayer (yah, sue me!:D) just to get them empty achievements (training stuff and russian campaign). No dice.

But man are the lights improved along with performance. It's so friggin beautiful!
Played a short match of Grain Elevator online and was distracted by how sweet everything looked :)