Mare Nostrum

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Plattfuss

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 17, 2006
Germany
www.pzdf-clan.de
Same as me!

Installed our server completely new and my client.

The only mn-server i can join is the TWB-Server. All other servers i got zhis steam-error-message and so several other players!

There must be something hapened since the update!

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
It is closely far! Keep up ze good work MN! Fight them on the beaches!

Psycho_Sam

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 6, 2006
Birmingham, UK
www.rawgames.co.uk
Bofors.jpg

fOgGy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 25, 2006
That AA Bofors gun looks mighty sexy :) Any chance of it being operable ?

BubbaG

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 11, 2007
Been trying to log onto some of the Mare Nostrum servers, mainly for the tank battles, and the two servers that are consistantly the fullest, Gamespace and [PZDF], are always full. Is there a time that the server pop dies down? Can someone recomend a Mare Nostrum server that has plenty of tank action (I prefer not bots), and lots of players on it?

Regards,
BubbaG

UncleDrax

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 13, 2005
Florida, USA
www.endoftheworldfor.us
Just a note to keep everything also in this thread:

We've released some preview videos for some of the small arms we're including the in next release:

New allied Weapons:
- Browning P35 'Hi Powered' pistol
- Boys Anti-Tank rifle
YouTube - MN 1.4 Allied Weapons Preview

New Italian weapons:
- The Breda30 LMG,
- The Beretta 1934 pistol,
- the Italian Mod.35 (explosive) and Mod.35F (smoke) grenades:
YouTube - MN 1.4 Italian Weapons Preview

We're pretty happy about the inclusion of these small arms, since they let us round off the British Commonwealth and Italian arsenals. We felt particularly silly having all the Allied forces use P38s and Lugers, and we're all glad that's resolved now.

If you subscribe to the MareNostrum youtube channel, you'll get the latest when it comes out, but expect more in the future :]