• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mare Nostrum

Steam%20Advert.jpg

Upvote 0
Well we hope you all had a very enjoyable Christmas and New Year break. We certainly did and some of our longer serving members have been inactive for a while, including myself.

However now the festive cheer is beggining to fade and we are starting to focus again on our 2009 development. We should be announcing some more detailed plans of our next release fairly soon so keep your eyes open.

Might I also take the time to urge you to vote for Mare Nostrum in the ModDB Mod of the Year competition. You have till the 17th January to vote in the first stage, by which time the competition is narrowed to the top 100. We got into the top 100 last year and hope to do even better this time with your help and support.

Upvote 0
Hello everyone,

This is a call for everyone who is wanting and willing to be part of shaping the next build of Mare Nostrum. We are looking for people to help play test our maps as well as try out a host of new features. If you are interested and are free Wednesday evening please post here or PM me.

Starting from next week we are holding testing every Wednesday night at 8pm GMT (3pm Eastern) and 11pm GMT (6pm Eastern).

A register will be taken at each session to see who attends. You are expected to attend at least one of the sessions every 2 weeks. If you dont not attend a session for 2 consecutive weeks without providing a valid reason by posting on the forums beforehand your account will be deactivated. We do not want people who only want to see what is going on behind the scenes, we need regular dedicated testers.

IMPORTANT: If you know somebody who is interested or who will be good at testing then tell me and we will sign them up!

Upvote 0