• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Mare Nostrum

Lt_Kettch

FNG / Fresh Meat
I really like the sounds of the SMLE especially the bolting.

I am sure you recorded them from the real rifle, how did you do it and what equipment did you use for the recording?

If you didn't record it from a real Enfiled rifle, my mistake, but I am very curious to know how you guys worked :D

Shadow_Man

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 28, 2006
I tried this mod yesterday and I think It is a very great mod, the maps are beautiful and well detailed, the new sound and voice commands are realistic!
I love it!

marc-olaf

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 31, 2008
I like the mod very much, it is a pity,that there aren`t more players.
One thing I saw: If you look on another allied player using the BREN, it is looking like he is using the russian mg (DP). I

Fuhrer Cool

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2008
USA
Woot 1.2 full install I am so downloading that! I had many problems trying to get the others to work, and they did for awhile, but since last patch, I have no mouse cursor, and my menu, not the game textures, is in black. Hope the 1.2 full installer helps though!

BTW I can't wait to see some armor very excited!

Oh and a question about the sticky bombs-Will they actually stick? Did you code that in? Either way, can't wait! Great mod!

Last edited:

UncleDrax

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 13, 2005
Florida, USA
www.endoftheworldfor.us
Oh and a question about the sticky bombs-Will they actually stick? Did you code that in? Either way, can't wait! Great mod!
Yes. But I can't take credit for the raw work..the code is just a modified version of how Epic did the BioRifle blobs..

The current (experimental mind you) version does stick to any BSP, statics (aka: trees), vehicles, and incidently due to a bug that will be worked out.. yourself if you throw it wrong* :p

(* Keep in mind there is a story of a Home Guard training exercise where someone DID in fact have a sticky bomb stick to the sleeve of the throwers jacket. Luckily the training officer was able to remove the jacket and get the trainee to safety without bodily injury)

Fuhrer Cool

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2008
USA
I am so happy the 1.2 installer cleared up my installation troubles.

Also the sticky bombs sound like oodles of fun! Wonder what happens when it gets stuck to people :eek:

Wilhelm Lentz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 16, 2006
Russia
Hi, comrades
Is there solution to eliminate Runtime Error after install MN 1.2 public beta? :mad:

Deinstall of MN does not help.
Ordinary RO:O and other RO's mods crash from now when I try to start them :confused:

BTW, mod is nice (I waits for tank in MN). But I wanna to play in other games too 8)

Last edited:

Psycho_Sam

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 6, 2006
Birmingham, UK
www.rawgames.co.uk
Have you tried re-installing Red Orchestra? Mare Nostrum should not affect Red Orchestra, so if that is crashing then you have a problem with that. You could also try checking to see if you have any mod files in your Red Orchestra folders, and if you do deleting them.

For any further assistance please use our support forum. :)

Atomskytten

Jul 18, 2006
Have you tried to verfiy the cache files?

I had a problem where I could not start Mare Nostrum and verifying the cache files sorted out the problem for me.

Wilhelm Lentz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 16, 2006
Russia
Thanx for your advise, comrades!

RedOrchestra worked fine before I had install MN.

I think, troubles appeared because too many maps (beta-version) were in MAPS folder. I deleted most of them and after that RO works fine again :eek:

Thank you again.

Serpa

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 27, 2006
Budapest, Hungary
HBD Psycho Sam!
:)

it looks like a content patch is going to be release on 30th June, with vehicles and other "goodies".
MN forum

could u tell us something about it?

Last edited: