Mare Nostrum

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

=GG= Mr Moe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2006
Newton, NJ
That was a great idea to pool your resources like that, to eliminate any redundancies and all.

Looking forward to it!!! :)

Gwart

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 8, 2006
When i heard in the main section about the 2 Teams combining i was overjoyed.

Again great news and i eagerly await its debut.

Arro

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 15, 2006
Very smart move seeing how the two theatres where like a movie and it's sequel. (Sorry for that horrible analogy)

Also glad to see you guys using synergy & teamwork to get the job done.

I wish you all the best of luck.

Onion

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 12, 2005
Yay! now with Horse nostril mod, I get africa corps tankbattles in the desert even faster!:p

=GG= Mr Moe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2006
Newton, NJ
I have a question that may or may not be stupid....

When the mod does come out, will I be able to look in the browser window and see the servers running stock and custom maps for ROOST as it is now, along side with those running the new mod and those maps from Mare Nostrum? Or will they not be shown side by side?

:)

daschewy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 9, 2006
Yuppie
I have a question that may or may not be stupid....

When the mod does come out, will I be able to look in the browser window and see the servers running stock and custom maps for ROOST as it is now, along side with those running the new mod and those maps from Mare Nostrum? Or will they not be shown side by side?

:)

We are going to be stand alone mod, ie you will have to launch our game in order to see the servers hosting MN maps.

Piron

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Belgium
Finally some common sense. I've seen too many mods die because they all stayed on their little island.

=GG= Mr Moe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2006
Newton, NJ
We are going to be stand alone mod, ie you will have to launch our game in order to see the servers hosting MN maps.

Thanks for the answer. I was hoping it would be a combined deal, so I could view my buddy list on ALL RO maps at the same time, but that is fine too. It would have been a bit more convenient for me, that's all. Looking forward to the release. :)

United

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 16, 2006
Hey guys, I', very excited about this mod. It looks like it'll be a blast!

I was wondering if you had a projected release date yet? or is it still too early to give an estimate?

daschewy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 9, 2006
Yuppie
also if everyone who is registered on the BS boards could please re-register on the MN boards, Id appreciate it.