• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mare Nostrum: Tanks for the Update!

Mare Nostrum Update: Tanks!

The Mare Nostrum team have news of a big update to the mod, with the full details on their website - click on the banner above to head over there! As always, a quick summary here on the front page - they can now show off some of the new armor (and other vehicles) they are working on. And we are looking forward to some big armored engagements in all that nice desert terrain. Screenshots below...

For some more information, we also have the latest copy of their in-house paper - the Tunis Telegraph. This is a 7.5Mb pdf file. Click HERE for your copy, or go and grab it from their website.

And here are the screenshots for you:

Last edited by a moderator:
vickers.jpg

Did anyone used to make random stuff with lego?

Looking good by they way.

Upvote 0
Looks really good, and its about time if you don't mind me saying so!! :p Just wondering, but will the infantry aspect of the game be tidied up a bit, last time I played I remeber it was very buggy, with a lot of graphical bugs etc. It would just make sense imo to get that part sorted rather than move on and leave stuff unfinished. Once again, well done and keep at it :)

Upvote 0