• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mare Nostrum Summer Showcase

Now don't get me wrong, your work is simply amazing but I have a little complaint about the model I quoted above. If you look closely at his body - especially the forearms - you'll notice it looks like he's a toy soldier or a playmobil. Not a grown-up man. :eek:

Hope you'll make it look more serious.

Actually this is simply an issue with the angle of the renders. If you look at the Aussie soldier you will notice the model appears far more proportional. The exact same model is being used in both renders, just that low-shot managed to hide the shoulders and kind of jumble them up with the backpack. We will be posting shots eventually of the model in game (its already fully in game at this point), so you will be able to see it in action 8)

Upvote 0
Amazing work!

The British and Australian soldiers look great, top notch work.

I have a question about the Sherman. I noticed the British flag above the turret. I am wondering how you guys are implementing that into the game. How was it made and how will you animate it moving in the wind?

The flag is just a little color for the media release ;) it will not be in game.

Upvote 0
Looks like Cod2 :D

(just kidding....... )

You say you're kidding but I agree to some extent.
And seeing as Cod2's British maps were probably the best part of that game, I would say that was a decent compliment.
N africa enviroment with Cod2 looks combined with Ro gameplay is just about the best thing I could ever hope to play, and it looks like thats exactly what we're gonna get.

Upvote 0
Now don't get me wrong, your work is simply amazing but I have a little complaint about the model I quoted above. If you look closely at his body - especially the forearms - you'll notice it looks like he's a toy soldier or a playmobil. Not a grown-up man. :eek:

Hope you'll make it look more serious.

Nope, having been raised on poached eggs, liver & onions and spam I can say quite confidently that is what a British man looks like :D

Upvote 0
Nope, having been raised on poached eggs, liver & onions and spam I can say quite confidently that is what a British man looks like :D

This mod is looking great! Lets just hope they get some real Ausse, and British people to do the voice overs for the mod unlike what EA dose where it gets some US voice actors to do voice overs for the whole game. Thats what I love about RO right now. If you say somthing in the voice command menu it's a real Russian doing the voice! You get all the right tones for the words and everything!

MOHAA did somthing close to this but it turned out they were Just US people speaking German, the Russians did not speak a word of Russian, and the British sounded Ausse.

Upvote 0