• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mare Nostrum - Community Fight Night

Ok not offense (for all you're work) and and all but (i have to say this) you're mod is S**T ... but that's the truth ... (and i know i will get banned by the Bolshevistic admins , but I'm only speaking the truth )

This has no relevance at all. If you don't like MN then don't come along, easy solution which suits both you and us. ;)

Upvote 0
just every one is like "wow " a super mod , and yet no one actually plays it so I decide to say ... because there this illusion that the mod actually good (and just so you know i'm not a " f*cking retard." )

Plenty has been said about Mare Nostrum regards it's content, mostly it's lack of, and indeed all agree this will have to be worked on for the mod to be any success at all.
So don't think for a second you're the bringer of any kind of important insight.

However what you do say has either the immaturity and tactlessness of a retard, or the spitefulness of a nasty little prick.
Take your pick.

Upvote 0
glad it went well ive managed to drag myself out of bed to check how it went :( i've got the flu and i feel god awful.

On the topic of what people have been saying about MN maybe they should give the devs a break. Think what you want but remember these guys do this stuff for free and for the love of the game. Drawing diagrams and calling their mod bull**** might sound funny but if you want to say something about it suggest how you would make it better don't just pull the curse words straight out modding isn't easy and they've done well to make it this far about 90% of mods just die without even getting any content in game at all.

Upvote 0
Ok not offense (for all you're work) and and all but (i have to say this) you're mod is S**T ... but that's the truth ... (and i know i will get banned by the Bolshevistic admins , but I'm only speaking the truth )
This guy is either
A.Drunk
B.Socially retarded (I know the RO forums isn't exactly the social event of the milienium, but if this guy is genuine, then wow)
C.a lazy troll

Upvote 0