Mare Nostrum - Community Fight Night

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Harb

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 16, 2006
London

Many of our users have had the same question on their lips over the last few weeks, where are all the players?

Well we are not about to sit around and do nothing as we know lots of people would like the chance to play but do not want to wait for servers to fill up. Well wait no longer because with the launch of our community fight night you can log in and know that fellow players will be online waiting! Starting on Saturday 26th April we will be hosting a weekly night for all members to come and join in the fun. Depending on the success of the evening we may extend this to other nights.

Europeans
The fun and games will officially begin at 21:00 CET, 20:00 GMT on the PzDF 50 player server.

Americans
The fun and games will officially begin at 21:00 EDT on the Official Mare Nostrum 32 player server.

Both servers will be running all Mare Nostrum maps along with the custom map Wasser. We would like to thank Panzerdivision Frundsberg and the German Community, as without their support this night would not be possible.

A-tree

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 3, 2006
UK
I'm at a party Saturday night ;_;
Should be able to make next week if there's another one.

Harb

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 16, 2006
London
Thanks for all the support. Sam would of posted this news himself but he is having a sunny Holiday/Something in Berlin :D:D

I think the plan is to trial this night and see if it's popular or not...then we can look at trying a week night ;)

Kipper

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 25, 2006
Connecticut, United States
Pssht, Monk. We'll see.

I was asking more or less when we can start thinking about 1.3 being out. I think the player base dropped off because a) MN and RO are two seperate communities and b) MN's beta doesn't have that much in the way of new content yet.