Mare Nostrum Beta Update

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

UncleDrax

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 13, 2005
Florida, USA
www.endoftheworldfor.us
so after installing the other patch 1.1 and 1.1a to fix the maps, can i still play on a server that has 1.1 version or i can only play in 1.1a servers?

1.1a only updates 2 maps: TobrukCentral and Akaba. Frankly the 1.1 Version of Tobruk is way broken due to a spawn area fluke, so you wouldn't want to play with the 1.1 Version of that map anyhow.

Everything else with 1.1a and 1.1 are identical.

mp3killer(SLO)

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 26, 2006
Slovenija
This mod is getting great way, and I would really like to try new version but... ;

Code:
 Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2402 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video: Radeon HD 3870 (Omega 3.8.442) (6755)

Failed to enter Entry: Can't find file 'Entry'

History: UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Free
I installed as required, so I think someone should find the answer.
If this happens, thanks in advance! :p

DirtyRat

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 12, 2006
Glasgow
www.outlawgamers.com
It doesn't go int he common folder, the red orchestra folder is in the common folder...mare nostrum goes inside the red orchestra folder e.g.

\Steam\steamapps\common\red orchestra\MareNostrum

Once you've installed it restart steam and you should see it in your games list.

C.J.B.17

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 6, 2008
When ever i download this mod. And I click on the game in my steam list I get taken back to the regular Red Orchestra menu. I dont get it. :confused:

Reservoir Dog

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 7, 2007
Hows 1.2 going?

Hows 1.2 going?

I've been away from my computer for a while due to a new job. Just curious on how 1.2 is doing? Are there plenty of servers and players out there? Is everyone happy with updates? I know most feedback is posted on MN forums but can you guys post your general opinions? I will get around to downloading CC and MN 1.2 in the future but just curious what people think right now.

Also, it might be a good idea for all mod teams to include not only the patch for future updates but a complete install too so that people who are just gamers (don't know what a rar file is) won't have troubles and save several posts. I guess Steam won't allow mods to update their stuff thru Steam? That would be the easiest for everyone, like RO does. Just an idea.

Bennanteno

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 7, 2007
I doubt thats what he meant, I've been PC gaming for 6 years and only a few months ago did I even hear of rar files. Never needed em for anything until RO got all these sweet mods.:)