• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mare Nostrum Beta Update

so after installing the other patch 1.1 and 1.1a to fix the maps, can i still play on a server that has 1.1 version or i can only play in 1.1a servers?

1.1a only updates 2 maps: TobrukCentral and Akaba. Frankly the 1.1 Version of Tobruk is way broken due to a spawn area fluke, so you wouldn't want to play with the 1.1 Version of that map anyhow.

Everything else with 1.1a and 1.1 are identical.

Upvote 0
This mod is getting great way, and I would really like to try new version but... ;

Code:
 Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2402 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video: Radeon HD 3870 (Omega 3.8.442) (6755)

Failed to enter Entry: Can't find file 'Entry'

History: UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Free
I installed as required, so I think someone should find the answer.
If this happens, thanks in advance! :p

Upvote 0
Hows 1.2 going?

Hows 1.2 going?

I've been away from my computer for a while due to a new job. Just curious on how 1.2 is doing? Are there plenty of servers and players out there? Is everyone happy with updates? I know most feedback is posted on MN forums but can you guys post your general opinions? I will get around to downloading CC and MN 1.2 in the future but just curious what people think right now.

Also, it might be a good idea for all mod teams to include not only the patch for future updates but a complete install too so that people who are just gamers (don't know what a rar file is) won't have troubles and save several posts. I guess Steam won't allow mods to update their stuff thru Steam? That would be the easiest for everyone, like RO does. Just an idea.

Upvote 0