• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Maps makes my server feel bad

Maksimus

Grizzled Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hello all! I propose in this thread add a problematic maps that do serious problems to the server. Those authors who do not want to admit a mistakes and continue to extradite them for release!
This thread created for admins,they must know the enemy in the face and tried to evade them!
Fixed maps will be dissmised : )

List of bagged maps

Post all bugged maps here. If they dont work or have bugs.
That is not only my problem,another have so.
And the authors must be response for this...
The list sent me a PM. I would add on my own!

!!! The problem with all one! Crash the server after a VOITE for the next maps !!!

Here it is:

KF-Antigone
KF-Antigone_beta1
KF-Cellar
KF-CubicleLab
KF-DegenerationMultiplayerV1
KF-DegenerationWBV1
KF-DammageV1
KF-DammageV2
KF-DammageV2b
KF-DammageV2c
KF-DammageV3
KF-DammageV3b
KF-FogFieldBeta5
KF-KalendraBeta
KF-KingOfTheHill
KF-NorthSeaV1
KF-NorthSea
KF-PandorasBox_v2
KF-RaccoonInternationalAirportMP
KF-RaccoonInternationalAirportWB
KF-Harbour
KF-HarbourV2
KF-HarbourV3
KF-SawnOfTheDead1-2
KF-Duke3dE1M01v001
KF-Duke3dE1M01v004
KF-Duke3dE1M01v005b
KF-Duke3dM1v01
KF-BarzakhV1
KF-Barzakhv2b
KF-RuralRoad

to be continued .....
---------------------------------------------
sry for my bad eng
Please continue the list

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadowE989
What exactly qualifies a map for this list? When the server crashes after the map, or any "move this volume" kind of message you get when loading the map?

I think OP posts this with best intentions, though the way he worded it sounds like a 'name and shame' thread. If just a few of these maps get fixed then this thread should be worth it. Unfortunately I think a lot of mappers don't want to do any more work on old projects, or, have already tried everything to fix a server crash issue and don't know what else to do.

Upvote 0
Some mappers take care of their maps and will continue to provide support for their creations but then you also have the one off mappers and the mappers who just don't give a damn, So some of these maps will forever be on the list.

Noticed you got all Murphys on there; now he's definately done his best to fix them and without any feedback from the server admins/players he will never be able to fix them.

Upvote 0
all those maps work perfectly fine on bob's whorehouse 1&2 (gameservers.com servers, windows based) so maybe its your settings.
do you think if those maps didnt work on servers that they would be released at all? obviously if youre having problems with that many maps, maybe its you, not the mappers fault.

so instead of blaming the mappers, maybe you should try to figure out what settings you have or dont have that are effing things up on YOUR server.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Unfortunately I can't even fix them with the feedback I got. I have a bunch of server logs in my release topics for which I am very grateful and which would be very helpful if I could make any sense of them.

All I think I know is that the crash happens during garbage collection, but I don't know how garbage collection works in this engine (or any engine. Who am I kidding, lol) and for the life of me I can't make any connection to something in the maps that could be causing it.

Those authors who do not want to admit a mistakes and continue to extradite them for release!
This thread created for admins,they must know the enemy in the face and tried to evade them!
I don't consider myself the enemy though and if others do, I'm sorry.
I fully admit that the maps aren't working as they should. I can't admit that it's due to a mistake I made, because I honestly do not know what's causing the crash. Most likely a mistake on my end because other maps run fine, but I really can't say.
I'd happily take any blame if it meant finding out what the reason for the crashes is.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately I can't even fix them with the feedback I got. I have a bunch of server logs in my release topics for which I am very grateful and which would be very helpful if I could make any sense of them.

All I think I know is that the crash happens during garbage collection, but I don't know how garbage collection works in this engine (or any engine. Who am I kidding, lol) and for the life of me I can't make any connection to something in the maps that could be causing it.

I don't consider myself the enemy though and if others do, I'm sorry.
I fully admit that the maps aren't working as they should. I can't admit that it's due to a mistake I made, because I honestly do not know what's causing the crash. Most likely a mistake on my end because other maps run fine, but I really can't say.
I'd happily take any blame if it meant finding out what the reason for the crashes is.

You wouldn't want to hear this but have you tried deleting stuff from your level one at a time, starting with the things you did that required advanced concepts/editing/scripting. There may be one awesome thing you made that you just have to sacrifice.

Upvote 0
wouldnt there be more posts if the maps didnt work?
have these people with the problems even tried asking for help in the server support parts of the forum?
maybe a setting they have is incompatible with certain triggers in a map.

obviously if they have a problem with this many maps, its the mappers' faults, so lets call them enemies in the face and evade them.

Upvote 0
Hey murphy I just had a thought.

since it's only happening with your maps and not others then you must be including something that others don't which is causing this problem.

So I was looking through dammage and found a few things that could be a) improved B) possible causes for crashing.

A:

You have a ton of pathnodes under water along with a ton of teleporters (this might also be causing your problem since the SDK has limits and I have no idea what its max # of these are), but anyway all you really need here is a teleport volume so when the zombies land in the volume they instantly end up some place else. This should allow you to remove all those nodes and save time on rebuilds too :D

B:

I've noticed that you always put in your maps the individual looking ammo pickups instead of the ammo boxes, this might be a possible cause since everyone else just uses the ammo boxes

Upvote 0
here's the crash logs from starpicture:
4869675e8131aad785bce7c78e58f10c
sylenia
3339 (128.29)
Nov 24 2009 13:44:24
kf-crash.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6?Mutator=MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker

UObject::GetPathName <- UObject::GetPathName <- UObject::GetPathName <- UObject::GetFullName <- DispatchDestroy <- DispatchDestroys <- UObject::purgeGarbage <- UObject::CollectGarbage <- Cleanup <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- ServerTravel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- UServerCommandlet::Main
1 ./ucc-bin-real [0x8668957], 2 [0xb7f0e420], 3 ./ucc-bin-real [0x8615558], 4 ./ucc-bin-real [0x861556f], 5 ./ucc-bin-real [0x861556f], 6 ./ucc-bin-real [0x861565c], 7 ./ucc-bin-real [0x861ab00], 8 ./ucc-bin-real [0x861e764], 9 ./ucc-bin-real [0x81c7e26],10 ./ucc-bin-real [0x81aed81],11 ./ucc-bin-real [0x81b9e76],12 ./ucc-bin-real [0x81677a4],13 ./ucc-bin-real [0x804d688],14 /lib/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xe5) [0xb7c91455],15 ./ucc-bin-real [0x804b0e1]

Missing Class Class Editor.TransBuffer
Browse: kf-crash.rom?Name=KFPlayer?Class=Engine.Pawn?Character=Corporal_Lewis?team=1?Sex=M?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6?Mutator=MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker
Collecting garbage
Purging garbage
Garbage: objects: 60689->60688; refs: 831681
Game class is 'KFGameType'
[S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; unable to update local steamclient. Continuing with current version anyway.
STEAMAUTH : Steam auth system activation successful
Bringing Level kf-crash.myLevel up for play (41) appSeconds: 23.883328...
Mutators MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker
GameInfo::InitGame : bEnableStatLogging False
KFLRules = kf-crash.KFLevelRules0
Game length = 2
Starting PlayerJoinLog version 101
Opening user log ../UserLogs/PlayerJoin_7707_2009_12_21_16_21_15.log
UdpServerQuery(crt): Port 7717 successfully bound.
Resolving master0.gamespy.com...
MasterServerUplink: MasterServerGameStats not found - stats uploading disabled.
Defaulting to false
Defaulting to false
Loading Available Maps
Loading Game Types
XWebAdmin.UTServerAdmin Initialized on port 8075
[~] ServerAdsSE WebAdmin loaded
KFDoorMover kf-crash.KFDoorMover24 (Function KFMod.KFDoorMover.PostBeginPlay:0214) Multiple triggers found!
KFDoorMover kf-crash.KFDoorMover24 (Function KFMod.KFDoorMover.PostBeginPlay:0214) Multiple triggers found!
Resolving tripwireinteractive.com...
[~] Starting ServerAdsSE version: 102
[~] Michiel 'El Muerte' Hendriks - [email protected]
[~] The Drunk Snipers - http://www.drunksnipers.com
[~] There are 9 lines in the list
Resolved master0.gamespy.com (207.38.11.174)
UdpGameSpyUplink: Master Server is master0.gamespy.com:27900
UdpGameSpyUplink: Port 7718 successfully bound.
Resolved tripwireinteractive.com (69.31.134.234)
STEAMAUTH : Sending updated server details - The ****tin' Dead by dvdtc.be [FR|FF40%|Hard|Long|160+ WL Maps] 0 | 6
STEAMAUTH : Connected to Steam Servers
STEAMAUTH : VAC Security Enabled
STEAMSTATS: Stats Are Now Enabled
Adding master server 69.28.140.246:27011
Adding master server 69.28.140.247:27011
STEAMAUTH : Sending updated server details - The ****tin' Dead by dvdtc.be [FR|FF40%|Hard|Long|160+ WL Maps] 0 | 6
ProcessServerTravel: KF-Duke3dM1v01?game=KFMod.KFGameType?mutator=MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker
PreClientTravel
Server switch level: KF-Duke3dM1v01?game=KFMod.KFGameType?mutator=MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker
Browse: KF-Duke3dM1v01?Name=KFPlayer?Class=Engine.Pawn?Character=Corporal_Lewis?team=1?Sex=M?game=KFMod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6?mutator=MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker
Socket shut down
Collecting garbage
Purging garbage
(Karma): Level Karma Terminated.
Garbage: objects: 73186->60139; refs: 708777
Game class is 'KFGameType'
Bringing Level KF-Duke3dM1v01.myLevel up for play (41) appSeconds: 62.719266...
Mutators MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker
GameInfo::InitGame : bEnableStatLogging False
KFLRules = KF-Duke3dM1v01.KFLevelRules0
Game length = 2
Starting PlayerJoinLog version 101
Opening user log ../UserLogs/PlayerJoin_7707_2009_12_21_16_21_55.log
UdpServerQuery(crt): Port 7717 successfully bound.
Resolving master0.gamespy.com...
MasterServerUplink: MasterServerGameStats not found - stats uploading disabled.
Defaulting to false
Defaulting to false
Loading Available Maps
Loading Game Types
XWebAdmin.UTServerAdmin Initialized on port 8075
[~] ServerAdsSE WebAdmin loaded
No Spawn points found for KF-Duke3dM1v01.ZombieVolume1!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No Spawn points found for KF-Duke3dM1v01.ZombieVolume0!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Resolving tripwireinteractive.com...
[~] Starting ServerAdsSE version: 102
[~] Michiel 'El Muerte' Hendriks - [email protected]
[~] The Drunk Snipers - http://www.drunksnipers.com
[~] There are 9 lines in the list
Resolved master0.gamespy.com (207.38.11.174)
UdpGameSpyUplink: Master Server is master0.gamespy.com:27900
UdpGameSpyUplink: Port 7718 successfully bound.
Resolved tripwireinteractive.com (69.31.134.234)
Open myLevel Mon Dec 21 16:23:01 2009 83.101.32.172:42864
STEAMAUTH : Accepted Client : SteamID [1:13184621] (13184621)
New Player KillerKlown id=13184621
KFGameType KF-Duke3dM1v01.KFGameType (Function KFMod.KFGameType.MatchInProgress.SetupPickups:01C1) Accessed array 'WeaponPickups' out of bounds (0/0)
KFGameType KF-Duke3dM1v01.KFGameType (Function KFMod.KFGameType.MatchInProgress.SetupPickups:01C1) Accessed None 'WeaponPickups'
KFGameType KF-Duke3dM1v01.KFGameType (Function KFMod.KFGameType.MatchInProgress.SetupPickups:01D7) Accessed array 'WeaponPickups' out of bounds (0/0)
KFGameType KF-Duke3dM1v01.KFGameType (Function KFMod.KFGameType.MatchInProgress.SetupPickups:01D7) Accessed None 'WeaponPickups'
START MATCH
TEL3
STEAMAUTH : Sending updated server details - The ****tin' Dead by dvdtc.be [FR|FF40%|Hard|Long|160+ WL Maps] 1 | 6
PlayAnim: Sequence 'DeathF' not found for mesh 'Mutant_Trooper'
Warning: No pawn or goal for ActorReachable by KFMonsterController in State Old2k4.MonsterController.Hunting
KFMonsterController KF-Duke3dM1v01.KFMonsterController (Function KFMod.KFMonsterController.ZombieHunt.PickDestination:028F) Accessed None 'Enemy'
KFMonsterController KF-Duke3dM1v01.KFMonsterController (Function KFMod.KFMonsterController.ZombieHunt.PickDestination:02FC) Accessed None 'Enemy'
KFMonsterController KF-Duke3dM1v01.KFMonsterController (Function KFMod.KFMonsterController.ZombieHunt.PickDestination:0319) Accessed None 'Enemy'
ProcessServerTravel: kf-westlondon?Game=KFMod.KFGameType
PreClientTravel
Server switch level: kf-westlondon?Game=KFMod.KFGameType
Browse: kf-westlondon?Name=KFPlayer?Class=Engine.Pawn?Character=Corporal_Lewis?team=1?Sex=M?Game=KFMod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6?mutator=MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker
Close TcpipConnection 83.101.32.172:42864 Mon Dec 21 16:25:25 2009
Socket shut down
Collecting garbage
Purging garbage
(Karma): Level Karma Terminated.
Signal: SIGSEGV [segmentation fault]
Aborting.

Crash information will be saved to your logfile.

Developer Backtrace:
[ 1] ./ucc-bin-real [0x8668957]
[ 2] [0xb7f0e420]
[ 3] ./ucc-bin-real [0x8615558]
[ 4] ./ucc-bin-real [0x861556f]
[ 5] ./ucc-bin-real [0x861556f]
[ 6] ./ucc-bin-real [0x861565c]
[ 7] ./ucc-bin-real [0x861ab00]
[ 8] ./ucc-bin-real [0x861e764]
[ 9] ./ucc-bin-real [0x81c7e26]
[10] ./ucc-bin-real [0x81aed81]
[11] ./ucc-bin-real [0x81b9e76]
[12] ./ucc-bin-real [0x81677a4]
[13] ./ucc-bin-real [0x804d688]
[14] /lib/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xe5) [0xb7c91455]
[15] ./ucc-bin-real [0x804b0e1]
Unreal Call Stack: UObject::GetPathName <- UObject::GetPathName <- UObject::GetPathName <- UObject::GetFullName <- DispatchDestroy <- DispatchDestroys <- UObject::purgeGarbage <- UObject::CollectGarbage <- Cleanup <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- ServerTravel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- UServerCommandlet::Main
Exiting.
FileManager: Reading 0 GByte 292 MByte 216 KByte 859 Bytes from HD took 19.258638 seconds (11.186095 reading, 8.072543 seeking).
FileManager: 0.000000 seconds spent with misc. duties
Name subsystem shut down
Allocation checking disabled

Upvote 0
The issue was discussed in the server admin mailing list, and there's at least 5 other ppl reporting the same problems.

Here is one of the reply we got on the list:
That could well be handle issue as ut will perform a controlled "crash" if
it cant allocated the previously used query port. This is usually caused by
a bug in a mod, gametype or map which doesn't properly clean down its resources.

So if your seeing this when change from one specific map then its likely the
case.

The following settings may help identify the problem in the log file if KF
supports them.

[IpDrv.UdpGamespyQuery]
bRestartServerOnPortSwap=True
bDebugPortSwaps=True

Alternatively you could try setting bDebugPortSwaps=False, but be aware of the consequences of doing so.
I haven't tried to change those settings either. But John Gibson from TWI said they would look into it, and we sent them lots of crash logs, so might be better to wait for their return? :)

Upvote 0
BWH servers have no problems with...

KF-DammageV3b
KF-DegenerationWBV1
KF-Duke3dM1
KF-RaccoonInternationalAirportMP
KF-RaccoonInternationalAirportWB
KF-SawnOfTheDead1-2
KF-NorthSea

The others I haven't played before.

I agree with ro_sauce, some people MAY have issues if your servers are not configured properly.

These are all fine maps and I'm a admin and yes, we've played all the ones listed above. 3 of these (north sea, duke, dammage) are on our 24/7 list or have been in the past.

...and what server admin mailing list? I've talked to quite a few admins and I never heard of any sort of mailing list. plus as simple as the unreal/killingfloor server is, there is no reason why you'd need to organize. if anything it would be a waste of time. If you want to see these maps working properly join any of Bob's whorehouse servers and contact any of our admins and we will demonstrate properly setup server.

IPs @ www.bobswhorehouse.com

Reactions: ro_sauce
Upvote 0
What kind of setup do you say? Here are my settings ...:mad:

PHP:
[URL]
Protocol=KillingFloor
ProtocolDescription=KillingFloor Protocol
Name=ROSoldier
Map=Index.rom
LocalMap=KFIntro.rom
NetBrowseMap=Entry.rom
Host=
Portal=
MapExt=rom
EXEName=KillingFloor.exe
SaveExt=usa
Port=7707
Class=KFMod.KFHumanPawn
Character=Corporal_Lewis

[FirstRun]
FirstRun=0

[Engine.Engine]
RenderDevice=D3D9Drv.D3D9RenderDevice
;RenderDevice=D3DDrv.D3DRenderDevice
;RenderDevice=Engine.NullRenderDevice
;RenderDevice=OpenGLDrv.OpenGLRenderDevice
;RenderDevice=PixoDrv.PixoRenderDevice
AudioDevice=ALAudio.ALAudioSubsystem
NetworkDevice=IpDrv.TcpNetDriver
DemoRecordingDevice=Engine.DemoRecDriver
Console=KFMod.KFConsole
GUIController=KFGUI.KFGUIController
StreamPlayer=Engine.StreamInteraction
Language=int
Product=KillingFloor
GameEngine=Engine.GameEngine
EditorEngine=Editor.EditorEngine
DefaultGame=KFMod.KFGameType
DefaultServerGame=KFMod.KFGameType
ViewportManager=WinDrv.WindowsClient
;ViewportManager=SDLDrv.SDLClient
Render=Render.Render
Input=Engine.Input
Canvas=Engine.Canvas
DetectedVideoMemory=0
ServerReadsStdin=False

[Core.System]
PurgeCacheDays=30
SavePath=..\Save
CachePath=../Cache
CacheExt=.uxx
CacheRecordPath=../System/*.ucl
MusicPath=../Music
SpeechPath=../Speech
Paths=../System/*.u
Paths=../Maps/*.rom
Paths=../Textures/*.utx
Paths=../Sounds/*.uax
Paths=../Music/*.umx
Paths=../StaticMeshes/*.usx
Paths=../Animations/*.ukx
Paths=../Saves/*.uvx
Suppress=DevLoad
Suppress=DevSave
Suppress=DevNetTraffic
Suppress=DevGarbage
Suppress=DevKill
Suppress=DevReplace
Suppress=DevCompile
Suppress=DevBind
Suppress=DevBsp
Suppress=DevNet
Suppress=DevLIPSinc
Suppress=DevKarma
Suppress=RecordCache
Suppress=MapVoteDebug
Suppress=Init
suppress=MapVote
Suppress=VoiceChat
Suppress=ChatManager
Suppress=Timer
Paths=../Textures/Old2k4/*.utx
Paths=../Sounds/Old2k4/*.uax
Paths=../Music/Old2k4/*.umx
Paths=../StaticMeshes/Old2k4/*.usx
Paths=../Animations/Old2k4/*.ukx
Paths=../KarmaData/Old2k4/*.ka

[Engine.GameEngine]
CacheSizeMegs=32
UseSound=True
VoIPAllowVAD=False
ServerActors=IpDrv.MasterServerUplink
ServerActors=UWeb.WebServer
ServerPackages=Core
ServerPackages=Engine
ServerPackages=Fire
ServerPackages=Editor
ServerPackages=IpDrv
ServerPackages=UWeb
ServerPackages=GamePlay
ServerPackages=UnrealGame
ServerPackages=XGame
ServerPackages=XInterface
ServerPackages=GUI2K4
ServerPackages=xVoting
UseStaticMeshBatching=True
ColorHighDetailMeshes=False
ColorSlowCollisionMeshes=False
ColorNoCollisionMeshes=False
ColorWorldTextures=False
ColorPlayerAndWeaponTextures=False
ColorInterfaceTextures=False
MainMenuClass=KFGUI.KFMainMenu
ConnectingMenuClass=GUI2K4.UT2K4ServerLoading
DisconnectMenuClass=KFGUI.KFDisconnectPage
SinglePlayerMenuClass=KFGUI.KFMainMenu
InstantActionMenuClass=KFGUI.KFMainMenu
LoadingClass=ROInterface.ROServerLoading
ServerPackages=ROEffects
ServerPackages=ROEngine
ServerPackages=ROInterface
ServerPackages=KFMod
ServerPackages=KFChar

[WinDrv.WindowsClient]
WindowedViewportX=640
WindowedViewportY=480
FullscreenViewportX=800
FullscreenViewportY=600
MenuViewportX=640
MenuViewportY=480
Brightness=0.800000
Contrast=0.700000
Gamma=0.800000
UseJoystick=False
CaptureMouse=True
StartupFullscreen=True
ScreenFlashes=True
NoLighting=False
MinDesiredFrameRate=35.000000
AnimMeshDynamicLOD=0.0
Decals=True
Coronas=True
DecoLayers=True
Projectors=True
NoDynamicLights=False
ReportDynamicUploads=False
TextureDetailInterface=Normal
TextureDetailTerrain=Normal
TextureDetailWeaponSkin=Normal
TextureDetailPlayerSkin=Normal
TextureDetailWorld=Normal
TextureDetailRenderMap=Normal
TextureDetailLightmap=UltraHigh
NoFractalAnim=False
ScaleHUDX=0.0
MouseXMultiplier=1.000
MouseYMultiplier=1.000
UseSpeechRecognition=True
WeatherEffects=True
DrawDistanceLOD=1.0

[SDLDrv.SDLClient]
WindowedViewportX=640
WindowedViewportY=480
FullscreenViewportX=800
FullscreenViewportY=600
MenuViewportX=640
MenuViewportY=480
Brightness=0.800000
Contrast=0.700000
Gamma=0.800000
UseJoystick=False
JoystickNumber=0
IgnoreHat=False
JoystickHatNumber=0
CaptureMouse=True
StartupFullscreen=True
ScreenFlashes=True
NoLighting=False
MinDesiredFrameRate=35.000000
AnimMeshDynamicLOD=0.0
Decals=True
Coronas=True
DecoLayers=True
Projectors=True
NoDynamicLights=False
ReportDynamicUploads=False
TextureDetailInterface=Normal
TextureDetailTerrain=Normal
TextureDetailWeaponSkin=Normal
TextureDetailPlayerSkin=Normal
TextureDetailWorld=Normal
TextureDetailRenderMap=Normal
TextureDetailLightmap=UltraHigh
TextureMaxLOD=0
TextureMinLOD=0
NoFractalAnim=False
WeatherEffects=True
DrawDistanceLOD=1.0
IgnoreUngrabbedMouse=False
AllowUnicodeKeys=False
AllowCommandQKeys=True
MacFakeMouseButtons=True
MacKeepAllScreensOn=False
TextToSpeechFile=
MacNativeTextToSpeech=True

[ALAudio.ALAudioSubsystem]
UseEAX=False
Use3DSound=False
UseDefaultDriver=True
CompatibilityMode=False
MaxEAXVersion=255
UsePrecache=True
ReverseStereo=False
Channels=32
MusicVolume=0.10000
AmbientVolume=0.500000
SoundVolume=0.30000
VoiceVolume=4.000000
VolumeScaleRec=0.100000
DopplerFactor=1.0
Rolloff=0.5
TimeBetweenHWUpdates=15
DisablePitch=False
LowQualitySound=False
UseVoIP=True
UseVAD=False
UseSpatializedVoice=False
SpatializedVoiceRadius=100000
EnhancedDenoiser=False
LocalZOffset=0.0
DampenWithVoIP=False

[IpDrv.TcpNetDriver]
AllowDownloads=True
ConnectionTimeout=30.0
InitialConnectTimeout=200.0
AckTimeout=1.0
KeepAliveTime=0.2
MaxClientRate=15000
MaxInternetClientRate=10000
SimLatency=0
RelevantTimeout=5.0
SpawnPrioritySeconds=1.0
ServerTravelPause=4.0
NetServerMaxTickRate=30
LanServerMaxTickRate=35
DownloadManagers=IpDrv.HTTPDownload
DownloadManagers=Engine.ChannelDownload
AllowPlayerPortUnreach=False
LogPortUnreach=False
MaxConnPerIPPerMinute=5
LogMaxConnPerIPPerMin=False

[IpServer.UdpServerQuery]
GameName=rom

[IpDrv.MasterServerUplink]
DoUplink=True
UplinkToGamespy=True
SendStats=True
ServerBehindNAT=False
DoLANBroadcast=True

[IpDrv.MasterServerLink]
LANPort=11707
LANServerPort=10707
MasterServerList=(Address="207.135.144.10",Port=28902)
MasterServerList=(Address="207.135.144.11",Port=28902)

[IpDrv.HTTPDownload]
RedirectToURL=http://*********/maps/
ProxyServerHost=
ProxyServerPort=3128
UseCompression=True

[Engine.DemoRecDriver]
AllowDownloads=True
DemoSpectatorClass=UnrealGame.DemoRecSpectator
MaxClientRate=25000
ConnectionTimeout=15.0
InitialConnectTimeout=200.0
AckTimeout=1.0
KeepAliveTime=1.0
SimLatency=0
RelevantTimeout=5.0
SpawnPrioritySeconds=1.0
ServerTravelPause=4.0
NetServerMaxTickRate=30
LanServerMaxTickRate=30

[Engine.GameReplicationInfo]
ServerName=*******************
ShortName=KF Server
ServerRegion=0
AdminName=**
AdminEmail=ICQ:**********
MessageOfTheDay=http://steamcommunity.com/groups/*******

[D3DDrv.D3DRenderDevice]
DetailTextures=True
HighDetailActors=True
SuperHighDetailActors=True
UsePrecaching=True
UseTrilinear=True
AdapterNumber=-1
ReduceMouseLag=True
UseTripleBuffering=False
UseHardwareTL=True
UseHardwareVS=True
UseCubemaps=True
DesiredRefreshRate=60
UseCompressedLightmaps=True
UseStencil=False
Use16bit=False
Use16bitTextures=False
MaxPixelShaderVersion=255
UseVSync=True
LevelOfAnisotropy=1
DetailTexMipBias=0.0
DefaultTexMipBias=-0.5
UseNPatches=False
TesselationFactor=1.0
CheckForOverflow=False
AvoidHitches=False
OverrideDesktopRefreshRate=False
ReportUnusedTextures=False

[D3D9Drv.D3D9RenderDevice]
DetailTextures=True
HighDetailActors=True
UsePrecaching=True
UseTrilinear=True
AdapterNumber=-1
ReduceMouseLag=True
UseTripleBuffering=False
UseHardwareTL=True
UseHardwareVS=True
UseCubemaps=True
DesiredRefreshRate=60
UseStencil=False
Use16bit=False
Use16bitTextures=False
MaxPixelShaderVersion=255
UseVSync=False
LevelOfAnisotropy=1
DetailTexMipBias=0.0
DefaultTexMipBias=-0.5
UseNPatches=False
TesselationFactor=1.0
CheckForOverflow=False
OverrideDesktopRefreshRate=False

[OpenGLDrv.OpenGLRenderDevice]
DetailTextures=True
HighDetailActors=True
UsePrecaching=True
UseTrilinear=True
UseStencil=False
MaxTextureUnits=8
VARSize=32
ReduceMouseLag=True
UseVSync=False
LevelOfAnisotropy=1.0
DetailTexMipBias=0.0
DefaultTexMipBias=-0.5
UseVBO=False
UseVSync=False
AppleVA=1
MultisampleBuffers=0
MultisampleSamples=0
MultisampleHint=2

[PixoDrv.PixoRenderDevice]
FogEnabled=True
Zoom2X=True
SimpleMaterials=True
LimitTextureSize=True
LowQualityTerrain=True
TerrainLOD=10
SkyboxHack=True
FilterQuality3D=1
FilterQualityHUD=1
HighDetailActors=False
SuperHighDetailActors=False
ReduceMouseLag=False
DesiredRefreshRate=0
DetailTexMipBias=0.000000
Use16bitTextures=False
Use16bit=True
UseStencil=False
UseCompressedLightmaps=False
DetailTextures=False
UsePrecaching=True

[Engine.NullRenderDevice]
DetailTextures=True
HighDetailActors=True
UsePrecaching=True
UseStencil=False

[Editor.EditorEngine]
UseSound=True
CacheSizeMegs=32
GridEnabled=True
SnapVertices=False
SnapDistance=1.000000
GridSize=(X=4.000000,Y=4.000000,Z=4.000000)
RotGridEnabled=True
RotGridSize=(Pitch=1024,Yaw=1024,Roll=1024)
GameCommandLine=-log
FovAngleDegrees=90.000000
GodMode=True
AutoSave=True
AutoSaveTimeMinutes=5
AutoSaveIndex=6
UseAxisIndicator=True
MatineeCurveDetail=0.1
ShowIntWarnings=False
UseSizingBox=True
RenderDevice=D3DDrv.D3DRenderDevice
AudioDevice=ALAudio.ALAudioSubsystem
NetworkDevice=IpDrv.TcpNetDriver
DemoRecordingDevice=Engine.DemoRecDriver
Console=Engine.Console
Language=ute
AlwaysShowTerrain=False
UseActorRotationGizmo=False
LoadEntirePackageWhenSaving=0
EditPackages=Core
EditPackages=Engine
EditPackages=Fire
EditPackages=Editor
EditPackages=UnrealEd
EditPackages=IpDrv
EditPackages=UWeb
EditPackages=GamePlay
EditPackages=UnrealGame
EditPackages=XGame
EditPackages=XInterface
EditPackages=XAdmin
EditPackages=XWebAdmin
EditPackages=GUI2K4
EditPackages=xVoting
EditPackages=UTV2004c
EditPackages=UTV2004s
EditPackages=ROEffects
EditPackages=ROEngine
EditPackages=ROInterface
EditPackages=Old2k4
EditPackages=KFMod
EditPackages=KFChar
EditPackages=KFGui
EditPackages=GoodKarma
CutdownPackages=Core
CutdownPackages=Editor
CutdownPackages=Engine
CutdownPackages=Fire
CutdownPackages=GamePlay
CutdownPackages=GUI2K4
CutdownPackages=IpDrv
CutdownPackages=Onslaught
CutdownPackages=UnrealEd
CutdownPackages=UnrealGame
CutdownPackages=UWeb
CutdownPackages=XAdmin
CutdownPackages=XEffects
CutdownPackages=XInterface
CutdownPackages=XPickups
CutdownPackages=XWebAdmin
CutdownPackages=XVoting

[UWeb.WebServer]
Applications[0]=xWebAdmin.UTServerAdmin
ApplicationPaths[0]=/ServerAdmin
Applications[1]=xWebAdmin.UTImageServer
ApplicationPaths[1]=/images
bEnabled=True
ListenPort=8075

[Engine.Console]
ConsoleHotKey=9
TimePerTitle=30.0
TimePerDemo=60.0
TimePerSoak=3600.0
TimeTooIdle=60.0
DemoLevels[0]=DM-Curse3
DemoLevels[1]=DM-Antalus
DemoLevels[2]=CTF-Chrome
DemoLevels[3]=DOM-SunTemple
DemoLevels[4]=BR-Endagra

[Engine.AccessControl]
AdminPassword=**********
GamePassword=
bBanByID=True
LoginDelaySeconds=0.000000
IPPolicies=ACCEPT;*

[Engine.GameInfo]
GoreLevel=2
MaxSpectators=3
MaxPlayers=6
AutoAim=1.000000
GameSpeed=1.000000
bChangeLevels=True
bStartUpLocked=False
bNoBots=True
bAttractAlwaysFirstPerson=False
NumMusicFiles=13
HUDType=Engine.Hud
MaxLives=0
TimeLimit=0
GoalScore=0
GameStatsClass=IpDrv.MasterServerGameStats
SecurityClass=UnrealGame.UnrealSecurity
AccessControlClass=Engine.AccessControl
VotingHandlerType=xVoting.xVotingHandler
MaxIdleTime=0.000000
bVACSecured=False
bWeaponStay=False
bAllowWeaponThrowing=True
bAllowBehindView=False
bAdminCanPause=False
bWeaponShouldViewShake=True
bLowGore=False
bLargeGameVOIP=False
GameDifficulty=7.000000
ResetTimeDelay=0
MaplistHandlerType=
ServerSkillLevel=
bIgnore32PlayerLimit=False

[Engine.AmbientSound]
AmbientVolume=0.25

[Engine.LevelInfo]
PhysicsDetailLevel=PDL_Medium
MeshLODDetailLevel=MDL_Ultra
bLowSoundDetail=False
DecalStayScale=1.0
bNeverPrecache=false
TimeMarginSlack=1.35
MaxClientFrameRate=+90.0

[XInterface.ExtendedConsole]
ConsoleHotKey=192
NeedPasswordMenuClass=GUI2K4.UT2K4GetPassword
bSpeechMenuUseMouseWheel=True
bSpeechMenuUseLetters=False
SMOriginX=0.01
SMOriginY=0.3
LetterKeys[0]=IK_Q
LetterKeys[1]=IK_W
LetterKeys[2]=IK_E
LetterKeys[3]=IK_R
LetterKeys[4]=IK_A
LetterKeys[5]=IK_S
LetterKeys[6]=IK_D
LetterKeys[7]=IK_F
LetterKeys[8]=IK_Z
LetterKeys[9]=IK_X
MusicManagerClassName=GUI2K4.StreamPlayer

[XGame.xDeathMatch]
HUDType=XInterface.HudBDeathMatch
MaxLives=0
TimeLimit=20
GoalScore=25
bTeamScoreRound=False
bPlayersMustBeReady=False
bAllowTaunts=True
bForceRespawn=False
bWeaponStay=true

[XGame.xTeamGame]
HUDType=XInterface.HudBTeamDeathMatch
MaxLives=0
TimeLimit=20
GoalScore=60
bTeamScoreRound=False
bAllowTaunts=True
FriendlyFireScale=0
MaxTeamSize=16
bForceRespawn=False
bWeaponStay=true

[XGame.xCTFGame]
HUDType=XInterface.HudBCaptureTheFlag
MaxLives=0
TimeLimit=20
GoalScore=3
bTeamScoreRound=False
bAllowTaunts=True
FriendlyFireScale=0
MaxTeamSize=16
bForceRespawn=False
bWeaponStay=true

[XGame.xDoubleDom]
HUDType=XInterface.HudBDoubleDomination
MaxLives=0
TimeLimit=20
GoalScore=3
bTeamScoreRound=False
bAllowTaunts=True
TimeToScore=10
TimeDisabled=10
FriendlyFireScale=0
MaxTeamSize=16
bForceRespawn=False
bWeaponStay=true

[XGame.xBombingRun]
HUDType=XInterface.HudBBombingRun
MaxLives=0
TimeLimit=20
GoalScore=15
bTeamScoreRound=False
bAllowTaunts=True
FriendlyFireScale=0
MaxTeamSize=16
bForceRespawn=False
bWeaponStay=true

[xVoting.xVotingHandler]
VoteTimeLimit=30
bKickVote=True
RepeatLimit=1
KickPercent=50
VoteTimeLimit=45
ScoreBoardDelay=5
bAutoOpen=True
MidGameVotePercent=50
bScoreMode=False
bAccumulationMode=False
bEliminationMode=False
MinMapCount=2
MapVoteHistoryType=xVoting.MapVoteHistory_INI
RepeatLimit=20
DefaultGameConfig=0
bDefaultToCurrentGameType=True
bMapVote=True
bKickVote=True
bMatchSetup=False
KickPercent=30
bAnonymousKicking=True
MapListLoaderType=xVoting.DefaultMapListLoader
ServerNumber=1
CurrentGameConfig=0

[Engine.MaplistManager]
Games=(GameType="BonusPack.xLastManStandingGame",ActiveMaplist="Default LMS")
Games=(GameType="BonusPack.xMutantGame",ActiveMaplist="Default MUT")
Games=(GameType="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",ActiveMaplist="Default ONS")
Games=(GameType="SkaarjPack.Invasion",ActiveMaplist="Default INV")
Games=(GameType="UT2k4Assault.ASGameInfo",ActiveMaplist="Default AS")
Games=(GameType="XGame.xBombingRun",ActiveMaplist="Default BR")
Games=(GameType="XGame.xCTFGame",ActiveMaplist="Default CTF")
Games=(GameType="XGame.xDeathMatch",ActiveMaplist="Default DM")
Games=(GameType="XGame.xDoubleDom",ActiveMaplist="Default DOM2")
Games=(GameType="XGame.xTeamGame",ActiveMaplist="Default TDM")
Games=(GameType="XGame.xVehicleCTFGame",ActiveMaplist=)
Games=(GameType="ROEngine.ROTeamGame",ActiveMaplist="Default RO")
Games=(GameType="KFmod.KFGameType",ActiveMaplist="Default KF")
Games=(GameType="KFMod.KFDMGameType",ActiveMaplist="Default KFDM")
Games=(GameType="KFMod.KFGameTypePvP",ActiveMaplist="Default KF0")
Games=(GameType="KFMod.KFSPGameType",ActiveMaplist="Default KFS")

[XInterface.MapListDeathMatch]
MapNum=0

[XInterface.MapListTeamDeathMatch]
MapNum=0

[XInterface.MapListCaptureTheFlag]
MapNum=0
Maps=CTF-ABSOLUTEZERO
Maps=CTF-MOONDRAGON
Maps=CTF-GRASSYKNOLL
Maps=CTF-COLOSSUS
Maps=CTF-SMOTE
Maps=CTF-DOUBLEDAMMAGE
Maps=CTF-AVARIS
Maps=CTF-BRIDGEOFFATE
Maps=CTF-FaceClassic
Maps=CTF-CHROME
Maps=CTF-Citadel
Maps=CTF-Orbital2

[ROInterface.ROMapList]
MapNum=0
Maps=RO-Danzig
Maps=RO-Arad
Maps=RO-Barashka
Maps=RO-Basovka
Maps=RO-Bondarevo
Maps=RO-HedgeHog
Maps=RO-Kaukasus
Maps=RO-KrasnyiOktyabr
Maps=RO-Ogledow
Maps=RO-Odessa
Maps=RO-StalingradKessel
Maps=RO-KonigsPlatz
Maps=RO-Rakowice
Maps=RO-BaksanValley
Maps=RO-Berezina
Maps=RO-BlackDayJuly
Maps=RO-Kryukovo
Maps=RO-KurlandKessel
Maps=RO-Leningrad
Maps=RO-Mannikkala
Maps=RO-SmolenskStalemate
Maps=RO-Tcherkassy
Maps=RO-TulaOutskirts
Maps=RO-Zhitomir1941

[ROEngine.ROTeamGame]
WinLimit=2
RoundLimit=3
PreStartTime=5

[ROEngine.ROWeaponAttachment]
WeaponAmbientScale=5.0

[Engine.VoiceChatReplicationInfo]
bEnableVoiceChat=True
bAllowLocalBroadcast=True
MaxChatters=0
LocalBroadcastRange=1000.000000
DefaultBroadcastRadius=20.000000
VoIPInternetCodecs=CODEC_48NB
VoIPLANCodecs=CODEC_48NB
VoIPLANCodecs=CODEC_96WB

[Engine.BroadcastHandler]
bMuteSpectators=False
bPartitionSpectators=False

[KFMod.KFGameType]
KFGameLength=2
WaveStartSpawnPeriod=6.000000
StartingCash=250
MinRespawnCash=200
bUseEndGameBoss=True
bRespawnOnBoss=True
bNoLateJoiners=False
BossBattleSong=KF25-Abandon
TmpWavesInf=
TmpSquadsInf=
TmpMClassInf=
LobbyTimeout=20
TimeBetweenWaves=120
bEnemyHealthBars=False
bPerksEnabled=True
MaxZombiesOnce=128
WaveConfigMenu=KFGUI.KFWaveConfigMenu
FallbackMonsterClass=KFChar.ZombieStalker
InitialWave=0
FinalWave=10
Waves[0]=(WaveMask=196611,WaveMaxMonsters=20,WaveDuration=255,WaveDifficulty=0.000000)
Waves[1]=(WaveMask=196847,WaveMaxMonsters=28,WaveDuration=255,WaveDifficulty=0.100000)
Waves[2]=(WaveMask=2885405,WaveMaxMonsters=32,WaveDuration=255,WaveDifficulty=0.100000)
Waves[3]=(WaveMask=3935929,WaveMaxMonsters=32,WaveDuration=255,WaveDifficulty=0.200000)
Waves[4]=(WaveMask=3935933,WaveMaxMonsters=35,WaveDuration=255,WaveDifficulty=0.200000)
Waves[5]=(WaveMask=5783229,WaveMaxMonsters=35,WaveDuration=255,WaveDifficulty=0.200000)
Waves[6]=(WaveMask=5783229,WaveMaxMonsters=35,WaveDuration=255,WaveDifficulty=0.200000)
Waves[7]=(WaveMask=8284655,WaveMaxMonsters=40,WaveDuration=255,WaveDifficulty=0.300000)
Waves[8]=(WaveMask=8284655,WaveMaxMonsters=40,WaveDuration=255,WaveDifficulty=0.300000)
Waves[9]=(WaveMask=6285785,WaveMaxMonsters=45,WaveDuration=255,WaveDifficulty=0.300000)
Waves[10]=(WaveMask=14695039,WaveMaxMonsters=50,WaveDuration=180,WaveDifficulty=1.500000)
Waves[11]=(WaveMask=13418431,WaveMaxMonsters=50,WaveDuration=180,WaveDifficulty=1.500000)
Waves[12]=(WaveMask=14479031,WaveMaxMonsters=50,WaveDuration=180,WaveDifficulty=1.500000)
Waves[13]=(WaveMask=12246959,WaveMaxMonsters=60,WaveDuration=180,WaveDifficulty=2.000000)
Waves[14]=(WaveMask=16777215,WaveMaxMonsters=50,WaveDuration=180,WaveDifficulty=2.000000)
Waves[15]=(WaveMask=8452096,WaveMaxMonsters=15,WaveDuration=255,WaveDifficulty=2.000000)
bAllowNonTeamChat=True
FriendlyFireScale=0.050000
NetWait=5
bForceRespawn=True
bAdjustSkill=False
bAllowTaunts=True
bAllowTrans=False
SpawnProtectionTime=0.000000
LateEntryLives=1
LoginMenuClass=KFGUI.KFInvasionLoginMenu
bAllowPrivateChat=True
bWeaponStay=True
bAllowWeaponThrowing=True
ResetTimeDelay=10
GoalScore=60
MaxLives=1
TimeLimit=0
VeterancySkills=KFMod.KFVetFieldMedic
VeterancySkills=KFMod.KFVetSupportSpec
VeterancySkills=KFMod.KFVetSharpshooter
VeterancySkills=KFMod.KFVetCommando
VeterancySkills=KFMod.KFVetBerserker
VeterancySkills=KFMod.KFVetFirebug
LoadedSkills=Class'KFMod.KFVetFieldMedic'
LoadedSkills=Class'KFMod.KFVetSupportSpec'
LoadedSkills=Class'KFMod.KFVetSharpshooter'
LoadedSkills=Class'KFMod.KFVetCommando'
LoadedSkills=Class'KFMod.KFVetBerserker'
LoadedSkills=Class'KFMod.KFVetFirebug'
MonsterClasses=(MClassName="KFChar.ZombieClot",Mid="A")
MonsterClasses=(MClassName="KFChar.ZombieCrawler",Mid="B")
MonsterClasses=(MClassName="KFChar.ZombieGoreFast",Mid="C")
MonsterClasses=(MClassName="KFChar.ZombieStalker",Mid="D")
MonsterClasses=(MClassName="KFChar.ZombieScrake",Mid="E")
MonsterClasses=(MClassName="KFChar.ZombieFleshpound",Mid="F")
MonsterClasses=(MClassName="KFChar.ZombieBloat",Mid="G")
MonsterClasses=(MClassName="KFChar.ZombieSiren",Mid="H")
MonsterSquad=4A
MonsterSquad=4A1G
MonsterSquad=2B
MonsterSquad=4B
MonsterSquad=3A1G
MonsterSquad=2D
MonsterSquad=3A1C
MonsterSquad=2A2C
MonsterSquad=2A3B1C
MonsterSquad=1A3C
MonsterSquad=3A1C1H
MonsterSquad=3A1B2D1G1H
MonsterSquad=3A1E
MonsterSquad=2A2E
MonsterSquad=2A3C1E
MonsterSquad=2B3D1G2H
MonsterSquad=4A1C
MonsterSquad=4A
MonsterSquad=4D
MonsterSquad=4C
MonsterSquad=6B
MonsterSquad=2B2C2D1H
MonsterSquad=2A2B2C2H
MonsterSquad=1F

[xVoting.DefaultMapListLoader]
bUseMapList=False
MapNamePrefixes=

[UnrealGame.DeathMatch]
RestartWait=10
MinNetPlayers=1
bTournament=False
bAutoNumBots=True
bColoredDMSkins=False
bPlayersMustBeReady=True
bWaitForNetPlayers=True
bAllowPlayerLights=False
bForceDefaultCharacter=False
NamePrefixes[0]=Mr_
NamePrefixes[1]=
NamePrefixes[2]=The_Real_
NamePrefixes[3]=Evil_
NamePrefixes[4]=
NamePrefixes[5]=Owns_
NamePrefixes[6]=
NamePrefixes[7]=Evil_
NamePrefixes[8]=
NamePrefixes[9]=
NameSuffixes[0]=
NameSuffixes[1]=_is_lame
NameSuffixes[2]=
NameSuffixes[3]=
NameSuffixes[4]=_sucks
NameSuffixes[5]=
NameSuffixes[6]=_OwnsYou
NameSuffixes[7]=
NameSuffixes[8]=_jr
NameSuffixes[9]='s_clone

[ROFirstRun]
ROFirstRun=1089

[DefaultKFDM MaplistRecord]
DefaultTitle=Default KFDM
DefaultGameType=KFMod.KFDMGameType
DefaultActive=0

[DefaultKF0 MaplistRecord]
DefaultTitle=Default KF0
DefaultGameType=KFMod.KFGameTypePvP
DefaultActive=0
DefaultMaps=KF-Bedlam
DefaultMaps=KF-BioticsLab
DefaultMaps=KF-Farm
DefaultMaps=KF-Foundry
DefaultMaps=KF-Manor
DefaultMaps=KF-Offices
DefaultMaps=KF-WaterWorks
DefaultMaps=KF-WestLondon
DefaultMaps=KF-Wyre

[KFMod.KFMaplistSP]
MapNum=0

[DefaultKFS MaplistRecord]
DefaultTitle=Default KFS
DefaultGameType=KFMod.KFSPGameType
DefaultActive=0

[IpDrv.UdpGamespyQuery]
MinNetVer=0
OldQueryPortNumber=7717
bRestartServerOnPortSwap=True
bDebugPortSwaps=True

[KFMod.KFMaplist]
MapNum=0
Maps=KF-Bedlam
Maps=KF-BioticsLab
Maps=KF-Crash
Maps=KF-Departed
Maps=KF-Farm
Maps=KF-FilthsCross
Maps=KF-Foundry
Maps=KF-Icebreaker
Maps=KF-Manor
Maps=KF-Offices
Maps=KF-WaterWorks
Maps=KF-WestLondon
Maps=KF-Wyre
Maps=KF-TheHiveV2

[UnrealGame.TeamGame]
bBalanceTeams=True
bPlayersBalanceTeams=True

[UnrealGame.UnrealMPGameInfo]
BotMode=4
MinPlayers=0
EndTimeDelay=4.000000
BotRatio=1.000000

[XWebAdmin.UTServerAdmin]
ActiveSkin=
DefaultBG=#aaaaaa
HighlightedBG=#3a7c8c
RootFrame=rootframe
HeaderPage=mainmenu
MessagePage=message
FramedMessagePage=frame_message
RestartPage=server_restart
AdminRealm=KF Remote Admin Server
CellLeft=cell_left
CellCenter=cell_center
CellRight=cell_right
CellColSpan=cell_colspan
NowrapLeft=cell_left_nowrap
NowrapCenter=cell_center_nowrap
NowrapRight=cell_right_nowrap
RowLeft=row_left
RowCenter=row_center
CheckboxInclude=checkbox
TextboxInclude=textbox
SubmitButtonInclude=submit_button
RadioButtonInclude=radio_button
SelectInclude=select
ResetButtonInclude=reset_button
HiddenInclude=hidden
SkinSelectInclude=mainmenu_items
QueryHandlerClasses=XWebAdmin.xWebQueryCurrent
QueryHandlerClasses=XWebAdmin.xWebQueryDefaults
QueryHandlerClasses=XWebAdmin.xWebQueryAdmins

[DefaultKF MaplistRecord]
DefaultTitle=Default KF
DefaultGameType=KFMod.KFGameType
DefaultActive=0
DefaultMaps=KF-Bedlam
DefaultMaps=KF-BioticsLab
DefaultMaps=KF-Crash
DefaultMaps=KF-Departed
DefaultMaps=KF-Farm
DefaultMaps=KF-FilthsCross
DefaultMaps=KF-Foundry
DefaultMaps=KF-Icebreaker
DefaultMaps=KF-Manor
DefaultMaps=KF-Offices
DefaultMaps=KF-WaterWorks
DefaultMaps=KF-WestLondon
DefaultMaps=KF-Wyre
DefaultMaps=KF-TheHiveV2

BAT files
@echo off
cls
echo Protecting srcds from crashes...
title log
:srcds
echo (%time%) KF server started.
start /wait ucc server KF-AquaStudy.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=False?MaxPlayers=6?Mutator=ServerPerksV2.ServerPerksMut?AdminName=****?AdminPassword=****
echo (%time%) WARNING: srcds closed or crashed, restarting....
goto srcds
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gameplay maps excellent! problem in the voting for the next one, and then the crash occurs on the server data in the list of maps they are not so many, but the problem is! and should not be here to defend that all in all works!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
These are all fine maps and I'm a admin and yes, we've played all the ones listed above. 3 of these (north sea, duke, dammage) are on our 24/7 list or have been in the past.

Yeah, right so now every server admin running linux who has his server crashing because of those maps is an incompetent tweet and you with your preconfigured gameservers.com windows server are an admin god. Yay for you. :)

...and what server admin mailing list? I've talked to quite a few admins and I never heard of any sort of mailing list. plus as simple as the unreal/killingfloor server is, there is no reason why you'd need to organize. if anything it would be a waste of time. If you want to see these maps working properly join any of Bob's whorehouse servers and contact any of our admins and we will demonstrate properly setup server.

IPs @ www.bobswhorehouse.com
Here you go kind sir. You can also find here the thread about linux crashing with those maps. And for your information a linux server with stock killingfloor.ini still crashes with thse maps and play fine with the others. So send me your killingfloor.ini, i'm willing to test again my 2 servers with it and prove that my ini file is not responsible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've noticed that you always put in your maps the individual looking ammo pickups instead of the ammo boxes, this might be a possible cause since everyone else just uses the ammo boxes
The latest version of Barzahk has boxes instead of random ammo but it still crashes.

I seriously hope someone from TWI is investigating this! Something is wrong, but we just can't figure out what it is.

Upvote 0
The latest version of Barzahk has boxes instead of random ammo but it still crashes.

I seriously hope someone from TWI is investigating this! Something is wrong, but we just can't figure out what it is.

why is it always your maps that are crashing? like, you write all these tutorials, and you know what youre doing, but every map youve posted so far is crashing peoples servers. it doesnt make any sense!! ive managed to play your maps and i didnt notice anything that could be crashing it, someone said it was the individual ammos but that doesnt cause crashes.

Upvote 0