• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Maps are completely black

reptilianhuman

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 20, 2013
I've been having a strange glitch in the Red Orchestra 2 maps, Fallen Fighters and Mamayev on the Rising Storm beta. When I play those two maps, sometimes I may look at certain parts of the map and my entire map goes black except for the enemies. This could be a game-breaking issue because you have the ability to see your enemies through walls. I have a few steam screenshots of it if necessary. Any help would be great.

I've been having a strange glitch in the Red Orchestra 2 maps, Fallen Fighters and Mamayev on the Rising Storm beta. When I play those two maps, sometimes I may look at certain parts of the map and my entire map goes black except for the enemies. This could be a game-breaking issue because you have the ability to see your enemies through walls. I have a few steam screenshots of it if necessary. Any help would be great.
I had this once a couple weeks ago in Pavlovs house. I think my gpu is dirty. it only happened the one map and hasn't happened since. if you don't know for a fact that your gpu is clean (as in you just cleaned it) i'd pull it and clean it good.
what map did you mean in RS? Mamayev is RO2.

Upvote 0