• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design [Map-WIP] TE-Platz

Name subject to change

Just a quick glimpse of what I've been working on for a bit. Kinda of a spin off of Konigs Platz from RO1. Using my fabulous memory from working a tad with UE2 and looking up kismet tutorials I hope to make my first map on this game a nice looking one at the least :eek: :p

The kind of combat I'm aiming for is the same as Konigs, so expect pretty long rifle fights along with medium ranged combat in hollowed buildings, etc.

Spoiler!

Attachments

• peek1.jpg
    peek1.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 0
  • peek2.jpg
    peek2.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Well, I can't say I was a big fan of Konigsplatz, but it was a very atmospheric map. I only really loved it when I played as a pak-soldat, destroying dozens of Russian tanks every round :D. I think it might have played better in RO2, so that's why I think your map has potential if you want the same playstyle that Konigsplatz used to have. Good luck, Extremity!

Upvote 0
Just thought I'd bring this thread back. Are you still map making?

I was thinking about this yesterday. I quietly stopped production of this map due to life issues and schooling and I wanted to get things settled IRL before I devote time to this. I also had to wipe my drive due to issues there so the map no longer exist. But once the new year starts I plan on getting back into map making again. Thanks for asking :)

Upvote 0