• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [MAP] Warehouse

Mad_Fred

Mar 4, 2012
Netherlands
Update: This map is no longer standalone but is a permanent part of the CGT mod package. I will no longer update this topic, the map will always be in it's most recent version inside said package.

CTF-Warehouse

Current Map version: Beta 2.0

Current CTF version: 2.9.0

Hi all,

This is my first map release for Red Orchestra 2: HoS. It is an 'arena style', oldschool kind of map. Most of it is indoors and it's a relatively small, fully enclosed map. This is because it was purpose built to host the custom game type, Capture the Flag, by |DD|-=THOR=-.

For more information on the CTF game mode, please visit this thread

Release notes 21-12-2012

* Initial release.

Features:

- Warehouse compound with several buildings, sewer, basement & outside courtyards
- Specially built for the Capture the Flag game type.
- Some custom 3D artwork
- Fully equipped with cover links
- Progressive Spawnpoints
- Fully functioning bots with full pathing across the map
- Infantry only, TL and SL present, but no artillery & no recon
- Roles mimic the TE-Apartments setup
- Some medium range combat, but mostly Close Quarters
- Designed to mimic old school fps gameplay
- With tons of places to hide, crawl under, climb onto, jump over, crouch behind, etc.

Some pictures:

Spoiler!

A walkaround video, showing most of the map:

Downloads & Installation:

This map requires the CTF mod to be installed, in order for server admins to put it on their server.

Install Capture The Flag 2.9.0:

- Go HERE to get the 2.9.0 files and HERE for the full wiki and installation procedures.

- Download:

Map Files

This map is part of the CustomGameTypes (CGT) Mod. All files are included there.

Thanks for taking the time to have a look at this and for potentially playing and hopefully enjoying this map. And constructive criticism is always very welcome!

Special thanks goes out to -=THOR=-, Spaehling, GrimReality, and the beta testers at DeathB4Dishonor!

Kind Regards, And Happy Holidays, everyone!!

Fred

Last edited:
Mad Fred is there any way to get a copy of the redirect/server files for warehouse.

Played this map when CTF was first being worked on your clan server and would love to add it to the line-up on our server.

Thanks

Yes, the links in the first post of the topic should again point to the right place for them. You can get it all there again. My apologies for the inconvenience, we have changed hosting of the files and I was a bit slow to adapt it.

Thanks for your interest in this map, I appreciate that a lot!! Have fun! And if there's anything the matter with it, don't hesitate to contact me! :)

Kind Regards,
Fred

Upvote 0