• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [MAP] TE-Yakovlevo

:D

I'm placing this note here as a possible point of interest for Twrecks. TE-Yakovlevo has recently become rather popular with a new group of patrons in TWI's Crucible. It's as though folks have suddenly come to realize that I have all the custom tank maps along with everything else. But there has recently been a sharp focus on this map in particular by tank map enthusiasts. This has always been a stellar map for tank exchanges, but I'd like to think that it might be a sign of revival of interest in the kind of armored exchanges that were popular with RO1 in 2006~2007. We'll see. Right now, TE-Yakovlevo is number 5 on my top 60. In addition, this same group is going after TE-Orel R2 in similar fashion. I see this as something new and unusual, because as we all know, pure tank maps are kind of an exclusive tread-head thing. Thought I'd pass this along.

Last edited:
Upvote 0