[MAP] TE-Yakovlevo

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Scum82

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 29, 2013
Please let me know if there are any issues with SWS or the map.

Considering in the past the workshop version gave me some VERY weird results the current version seems to work fine.
Really like the new little base past the potato patch.

LugNut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 12, 2011
I've enjoyed the old version, looking forward to trying this one out. Thanks.

G_Sajer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 4, 2011
Minnesota
:D

I'm placing this note here as a possible point of interest for Twrecks. TE-Yakovlevo has recently become rather popular with a new group of patrons in TWI's Crucible. It's as though folks have suddenly come to realize that I have all the custom tank maps along with everything else. But there has recently been a sharp focus on this map in particular by tank map enthusiasts. This has always been a stellar map for tank exchanges, but I'd like to think that it might be a sign of revival of interest in the kind of armored exchanges that were popular with RO1 in 2006~2007. We'll see. Right now, TE-Yakovlevo is number 5 on my top 60. In addition, this same group is going after TE-Orel R2 in similar fashion. I see this as something new and unusual, because as we all know, pure tank maps are kind of an exclusive tread-head thing. Thought I'd pass this along.

Last edited: